• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: [UPDATED] 7 New Pokémon Leaked For Pokémon Sun & Moon

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    From what I've seen, someone on 4chan seemed to be first. They kept uploading to a mysterious imgurr and posting the embedded pic from there. But who knows. A common pharse they have used is meme magic. It's where their memes have changed pokemon. So far they are 3 for 3:

Memed the "leaked" grass owl, then we got an owl for the grass starter

They made the rottom elevator pic a meme, now rottom has a new form.

And then they memed Joe Merrick's statements to be true.

It's pretty funny and ironic.

As for commoness.

The bee and grubbin could be in the first forest.

Maybe Drampa is early on but I don't see the first cave given us a dragon.

Iwanko could be in the cave or first route or to.

Nekkrola could be in the forest to.

I think they will try to keep the future info focused on early stuff so that we go in with more surprises then XY.

Next Batch I suspect will focus on the evil team with one new pokemon, hence our large info dump this month.

Kind of hoping we get Tapu's friends to though. It be neat to see the guardians be elite 4 or gym leaders, or maybe even have one of them be evil. I really look forward to what they will do.

The first cave in XY had Axew in it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    I think it odd that electric types are caught early on, but I guess pikachu was in XY ....
    Who is the character riding the Dog pokemon? She looks interesting with Ghost like hair!

I am hoping so see some cool ghost and ice types soon.

Years
    I think it odd that electric types are caught early on, but I guess pikachu was in XY ....
    Who is the character riding the Dog pokemon? She looks interesting with Ghost like hair!

I am hoping so see some cool ghost and ice types soon.

That dog Pokemon that the character was shown riding on was Stoutland, from back in 5th Gen. As with the "early" Electric-types, Grubbin is already revealed to be catchable on the first route and it gains Electric-type as it evolves.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Looks like we could have a few new Electric-type Pokemon for this Region indicating another Electric Gym Leader or E4 member? I gotta admit though it is strange that we haven't seen anything at all in regards to Gym Leaders.

Years
    Looks like we could have a few new Electric-type Pokemon for this Region indicating another Electric Gym Leader or E4 member? I gotta admit though it is strange that we haven't seen anything at all in regards to Gym Leaders.

I think it's time for a break from Electric-type Gym Leaders since we've had one in every region barring Johto, so maybe an Elite Four member would be a nice change. Siebold was our first Water-type Elite Four member, breaking a notable Gym streak for the type.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    That dog Pokemon that the character was shown riding on was Stoutland, from back in 5th Gen. As with the "early" Electric-types, Grubbin is already revealed to be catchable on the first route and it gains Electric-type as it evolves.

Thanks, but I was talking about the trainer... I knew Stoutland ... I am interested if that is a gym leader or just another trainer

Years
    I think that's the PC. Customization is back, and we might finally be getting safety gear for bike riding, etc.

I think that's the male protagonist (who is currently nicknamed Elio or Sun) wearing safety gear. Would definitely make sense for something like this, like how Brendan/May wore diving gear when going underwater.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    well i'm not the biggest fan of the newest additions but what can ya do

battery bug line: ehhh
    never ending story dragon: I'd use it
    drag queen fish - such sexy lips on a fish
    cutiefly - PRETTY CUTE NGL
    fat pikachu knock off - i never get excited for these
    tapu koko - not bad would try

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    You know, I'm actually not sure Tapu Koko will be a legendary, as neither Serebii or Bulbapedia have it listed on the legendary page (Mageana is referred to as other on Serebii, and I think it's on the mythical page on bulbapedia.) I really hope it is a legendary though.

As for the vast amount of electric pokemon shown, I think each island will have an element of sorts (maybe electric, grass, water, fire, the 4 gen 1 starter types) and the electric pokemon can be found on the first island.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    You know, I'm actually not sure Tapu Koko will be a legendary, as neither Serebii or Bulbapedia have it listed on the legendary page (Mageana is referred to as other on Serebii, and I think it's on the mythical page on bulbapedia.) I really hope it is a legendary though.

As for the vast amount of electric pokemon shown, I think each island will have an element of sorts (maybe electric, grass, water, fire, the 4 gen 1 starter types) and the electric pokemon can be found on the first island.

It'll be cool if all the new mons we've seen thus far are Melemele mons except for the starters (they were shown in the 'Alola' dex' in the Japanese trailer for the Rotom Dex), mascots, and Magearna.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I saw somebody mention elsewhere that Bruxish might be partially based on Dazzle camouflage, which was a form of camouflage used on ships during the first world war in order to make it difficult to determine the ships range and speed: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzle_camouflage

Also some fun facts about Bruxish:
    The Japanese name for it's ability refers to it's colourful scales, implying that it's meant to be startling (it's not a fashion statement) in order to throw off opponents.
    Also it's french name translates to "Tooth Crisis", I just find it funny.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I saw somebody mention elsewhere that Bruxish might be partially based on Dazzle camouflage, which was a form of camouflage used on ships during the first world war in order to make it difficult to determine the ships range and speed: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzle_camouflage

Also some fun facts about Bruxish:
    The Japanese name for it's ability refers to it's colourful scales, implying that it's meant to be startling (it's not a fashion statement) in order to throw off opponents.
    Also it's french name translates to "Tooth Crisis", I just find it funny.

I did think upon first seeing it that it's colors looked like a colorful take on camouflage.

I'm not getting my hopes up for a Bruxish evolution.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    How big is Drampa ???
    The Official Wed-site state that its height is 9"10" but it still hard to determine his size.
    One point , Its look Serpentine which mean Drampa is smaller then Milotic.
    But , His body-style is more like a Laprus which mean his is bigger then Aurorus.

Also , His official entry says that "He can Fly into rage if any children he care about gets hurts"
    Does that proves that he really can Fly ? Or it was just a metaphor.
    I can't picture Drampa walking or crawling on the ground So forget about him hiking 10000 feet above Sea-level Mountains.

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
    It's hard to determine any pokemon's size. And no, I don't think it proves he can fly, especially since he has no visible wings.

He has very large legs, and they appear strong as well. Being large would make the distance shorter too. I can easily imagine a Drampa crawling up a mountain.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    How big is Drampa ???
    The Official Wed-site state that its height is 9"10" but it still hard to determine his size.
    One point , Its look Serpentine which mean Drampa is smaller then Milotic.
    But , His body-style is more like a Laprus which mean his is bigger then Aurorus.

Also , His official entry says that "He can Fly into rage if any children he care about gets hurts"
    Does that proves that he really can Fly ? Or it was just a metaphor.
    I can't picture Drampa walking or crawling on the ground So forget about him hiking 10000 feet above Sea-level Mountains.

That doesn't mean he can actually fly. It just means he'll go into an extreme rage if a child gets hurt.

As for it's height. I wonder if that height is when Drampa's neck is extended upwards? It does have a pretty long neck.

Back