• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[UPDATED] The New Pokémon Mystery Dungeon... I can't wait!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Btw, I just watched a Nintendo Direct an hour ago, and I was excited for 2 games that was announced today. The first, was Mario & Sonic in the Olympic Games, this time in Rio, which is released not just for Wii U, but also for 3DS, but the second one makes me happy like I'll scream as if there is no tomorrow.

Yes, it's about the latest PMD game, Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon. Apparently it promises that you can catch all 720 Pokémon that ever existed, which means Diancie, Hoopa, and especially my favorite, Victini, will enter the dungeon too! It also has 20 starter Pokémon to choose with, too, and even though there are no quizzes I take that statement back, the personality quizzes are back! I'm relieved that there are wide range of selection there. I'm wondering if Axew will made it, though...

But what makes me happy most of all was not just that. Since I was having hand cramps due to playing one of the Free-To-Start games (some may call this Free-To-Play) in about a month ago, I was worried if PMD will go under the same route, which may make me lose interest in it. But when I saw the price tag after the trailer, I know that this latest PMD entry is not Free-To-Start game, which appeased my worry about the game and makes me squee like a fan.

Anyway, I hope that this PMD game will turn out to be great, and let's hope that it will be better than Gates of Infinity.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Looks better than GTI in terms of Pokemon availability. I would definitely buy this. :D

Back