• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] (UPDATED TO V20.1 OF POKEMON ESSENTIALS) Pokemon: Eternal Order

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    My game said my savefile is corrupt, I can't play it unless I delete the save. is there any way to recover it? I don't want my 20+ hours wasted like that, at least I want to see the ending.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    I really feel like you should pick either, no items in battle and regular money or items in battle but low money. Having both doesn't actually make anything harder, it just makes healing after a battle more annoying as I have to fly back to the pokemon center to heal as it's not worth it to use my healing items after moping generic scrubs

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Does anyone know what the ability "Symbiosis" does? I have an ability capsule I don't want to waste it if it is bad.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I updated the game to the latest current version of Pokemon Essentials (just redownload the game from the Mediafire link). This should fix most if not all of the major problems the game had. I also added some new things to the gameplay.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    im guessing the DL link hasnt been updated? checking the OP link and it still says its from back in june

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    im guessing the DL link hasnt been updated? checking the OP link and it still says its from back in june

The link stayed the same, but the downloadable file it links to has been changed.

Edit: There was an issue with the download link, but it's been fixed now. Try redownloading it again.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2023
    I play a older version of the game and i have not noticed it was old but when i try to play the new one it did not work and it said that graphics card is not good but it new and good quality so i do not get it why it doesn't work.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    zorua doesn't evole mine is at level 35, how to evolve it?

TheRose

Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    its almost as if there's documentation you can look at that lists changes made to pokemon especially their evolutionary methods, zorua included

I can't find the excel document and some of the files in the extras zip file don't open in wordpad like others do. you don't have to be rude about it, stead youlsd help someone who has a question

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I can't find the excel document and some of the files in the extras zip file don't open in wordpad like others do. you don't have to be rude about it, stead youlsd help someone who has a question

the excel document was the one named "pokemon changes" and when it comes to opening them, simply use a program like open office.................... also i wasnt trying to be rude, i was merely guiding you to a means of which you could have answered your own question without having to ask it

TheRose

Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    the excel document was the one named "pokemon changes" and when it comes to opening them, simply use a program like open office.................... also i wasnt trying to be rude, i was merely guiding you to a means of which you could have answered your own question without having to ask it

I got it to work now thanks

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2023
    Hi

i have an error message which won't let me progress;

"Script 'interpreter' line 182; EventScriptError occurred.
    EventScriptError"

I have just got the 4th badge and am going through the icy mountain bit just after teaming up with the girl.

it happens as she is talking to one person, as i walk forward to the next enemy the error comes up.

how can i progress?

thanks

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    Hi.

So, I download the game 2 days ago and was wondering..
    Just got to 4th badge, and whenever I beat the champ, my game crashes. "Script 'interpreter' line 182; EventScriptError occurred. EventScriptError"

First time, after losing 3 straight hours of grinding, I saved in front of the champ, and tried again and again but it still crashes with this warning message.
    If you're still there, could you please tell me what I should do ? I'd really love to continue on this game 👆

Thank you,
    ElyseAmalya

PS : Sorry if my english isn't good, that's not my first language at all.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hi.

So, I download the game 2 days ago and was wondering..
    Just got to 4th badge, and whenever I beat the champ, my game crashes. "Script 'interpreter' line 182; EventScriptError occurred. EventScriptError"

First time, after losing 3 straight hours of grinding, I saved in front of the champ, and tried again and again but it still crashes with this warning message.
    If you're still there, could you please tell me what I should do ? I'd really love to continue on this game 👆

Thank you,
    ElyseAmalya

PS : Sorry if my english isn't good, that's not my first language at all.

Hi

i have an error message which won't let me progress;

"Script 'interpreter' line 182; EventScriptError occurred.
    EventScriptError"

I have just got the 4th badge and am going through the icy mountain bit just after teaming up with the girl.

it happens as she is talking to one person, as i walk forward to the next enemy the error comes up.

how can i progress?

thanks

Check the Discord server for fixes.

Back