• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Urgent] Moderators needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
  • I actually know my way around GBA roms, and I have to ability to hack other things (look at my work on datacrystal with FFTA). Obviously I'm knowledgeable - every single one (except maybe 1?) of my posts in the Simple Questions thread is answering questions. This wouldn't be the first forum I've been a mod on either, I am a retired Programming mod on Sythe.org (Runescape based forum).

Also, I tend to idle on the IRC a lot, so I'm always up for questions. And my join date must mean that I don't plan on leaving any time soon. ;)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    What do you mean by that? :/ Obviously my love of Ice Cream will translate into sucess as a mod.

That's exactly what happened with Spherical Ice. I'm sure if he could, he would amend his username with "Cream" at the end.

I'm not going to change my mind, if this is a joke just lock it now, because this just wastes peoples precious time.
    Remind me again how this wastes people's time? It takes, what, five minutes at max to post a moderately lengthy description? Jeez. And, honestly, if you know the place, you should realize that something like this will never happen. Upper staff will always select moderators, and that's that.

Last edited:

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • I take everything seriously, people around me know not to joke around with me. I find joking around with people immature and stupid, because all it does is make people angry.
    Im sure the word your looking for is gullible?
    Well I find joking/trolling around people to be quite hilarious and so do others around me.
    Just trying to get as much trolling I can out of this thread, no need to thank me.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Because I'm the only gay in the community!

Because you'll wake up and I'll be looking over you if you don't.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    er... this is a weird thread...
    but anyways, I have a lot of time to spare unlike the time I was a mod. So I guess I can lend a helping hand again.

edit...
    if this is an April Fool's joke, then lol... xD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    What the hell? No! Of course not... I don't even know what rom hacking is...

In the event I do win however, I would like to exchange my prize in pieces of eight gold coins. A pirate such as myself, could not do without money.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Can I b a mod here plz? I know I never come to the ROM hacking section ,but it looks like fun, lol. ;D

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Please, we need more applications. Manipulation is already gone (you can look at his profile), so we need to choose at least one moderator very soon.
    If some of you would like to wait a few days, because it's April 1st today, that's fine, but we really need you to apply as earlier as possible.

Years
  • Let's see. Well, my grammar's good. Second of all, ROM Hacking's the main reason I joined the site. I've learned a lot from previous forums. I know a LOT about ROM Hacking. And, that's it.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • You guys actually know nothing. Anyway, I'm getting a taxi to the train station in one hour, so I'll see y'all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back