• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Urgent] Moderators needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
  • I think I would be a good rom hacking mod because
    I go on regulary
    I looks at threads with new posts
    I know when someone is violating the rules
    and I know the rules and how to respect them and users at PC

edit:
    Also I never go on holiday my last was about 5 years ago
    And my internet access is great

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • You guys gotta know it is not a popularity test. You're here to be apply for a job. Well, you don't get paid, but you are volunteering for it. Being a mod isn't about fun and games, you got work to do. Even though I haven't been active recently, I guess I could apply. I have some experience moderation. As do probably most of you have, I created a forum that didn't really go anywhere. I know I probably won't get picked as seeing almost everything here is a popularity contest, but If I get picked I will work hard and try my best to make this board the best it can be.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • ^ ^ ^

I completely agree Aljam. This is not a popularity contest. We're practically applying for a job. I forgot to add the reason that I am active. I am on here at least 3 times everyday(Literally. Well, I'm sure it's not that big of a deal, but I am on here alot). I love the Pokecommunity and hope to help it in anyway I can.

With all regards,

-ChrisTom

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    um....?
    off-topic much?
    also, how much longer is this thread gonna stay open, it's driving me nuts not seeing any other posts being placed, and it's bringing out some annoying sides of people.
    also (offtopic warning) really though k2, didn't you think that jokes were immature?

It's going to stay open until they choose a person. Remember that they have to sift through all of the other posts. :>

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I think they have enough applicants already; not to mention ones PMing them. They should probably just close this now, and choose who it should be. :3 Because seriously, I've seen a lot of off-topic posting, and it's giving me a headache. ;;

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    Well, the way it is, I might as well apply like everybody else on the whole forum.

Well, I have my own forum like most people, which I created in January, but recently died. I come on PokeCommunity every day and I am very active, although I tend to read through threads instead of posting in them and I report posts that break the rules straight away.

Yeah...I don't really have much to say.

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • I won't like to be a moderator, but I can (try to) advise you guys. According to me, .Tactic should be made the moderator. He is friendly, he is an excellent hacker, he has got experience from his own forums and he is online a LOT. This leads me to believe that he should be a mod. :)

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
  • Well, I'm active MOST of the time, used to be a mod on ABSForums, but they kicked me out after some flame war I tried to stop. lol. I know the rules, and I only have one infraction that expired (Well... almost... lol xP) I know most of the basics of ROM hacking, besides hex editing and spriting. I'm even making a hack right now. I'm a nice person, helping out people never helping out people because people hate me ;_;. Jk :P. Well, I'm "funny" and um... well, sexy cool. I really hope I get the job, 'cause I love PC. and they love me back ^_^ Again, I hope I get the job. I'm only 11, but I'm mature like you'll ever believe that...

And if I do, I'm going to do a victory dance. lol.

Last edited:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I go to the map rating thread like 10 times a day lol. Plus, I'm one of the few adults in the community (tbh 18 is far from being an adult imo, but the law says otherwise.) Regardless, I'm saying that I can act maturely, follow the rules to the letter, and I know how to deal with the kids (and no, I don't mean hit them... lol.) This really is the only section of the forums that I ever go to, but I do visit often.

I wasn't actually planning on making an application... but I already wrote it now, so why not lol.

Years
  • This is the best section on this site tbh, so lets sit here and I can't wait to see who gets the spot, and I think there should of been a specified deadline for this.

The only thing that I am wondering at the moment: Why would answering a question be spam? I don't see any point in that.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    To the geniuses who gave me the fantastic faceless rep comments, well done way to prove you have the mental capacity of a 2 year old (not that the majority of your posts in this thread didnt already do that fantastically)

I know that your a dumb fox kid, get lost in your own closet y don't you?
    My personal fave, mainly because said brainbox here is trying to call me dumb but couldn't get the right "you're" himself, good work champ.

Why the here u even here? If u hate rom hacking gtfo of the section!
    idk maybe its because 90% of threads I had to close in Pixel art over my time were byproducts of this sections degenerate collective?

look at smart-ass here
    Again, says someone who believes this thread. Oh the irony.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • I think i would like to be a mod, because, although i'm not as experienced as many others who have applied, i am on everyday and love to hack. I am very friendly and willing to help anyone with their problems. I also check every thread each day, and am able to spot spam quickly (ask the trade mods, i've reported like 100 threads their lol). However, it is up to Christos and Spherical Ice to who becomes the mod, and good luck to everyone who applies ^^

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • lol nice april fools prank. i cant believe all these people fell for a level 3 prank hehe it was abvious from the start. They arent going to announce that they need more mods, and its not just a coincidence that this thread was made the day before april fools. and they are probably still laughing about it or else they would have said something by now. nice prank though, but still a lvl 3. hehehe i can just imagine how hard they are laughing from this little prank that everyone fell for! xD

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • lol nice april fools prank. i cant believe all these people fell for a level 3 prank hehe it was abvious from the start. They arent going to announce that they need more mods, and its not just a coincidence that this thread was made the day before april fools. and they are probably still laughing about it or else they would have said something by now. nice prank though, but still a lvl 3. hehehe i can just imagine how hard they are laughing from this little prank that everyone fell for! xD

Fantastic. It's nine days after April Fools.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • I have a bad rep here, although im very sorry for it. Anyways I dont understand why you guys keep considering this a joke, you should know if manipulation is gone by his late log in on his page. Although in this field I view alot of the hacks and tools/tutorials and other accessories. I my self know how to hack (mapping, scripting, title screen (little bit), and tile insert with a few errors sometimes). I am frequently on Pokecommunity because I obviously have alot of times on my hand. Haha I can help those members in need, and I know the basic moderator responsibilities as well. Im not exactly excellent with this application. Its sorta funny because I joined just because this site is the best for Rom Hacking XD

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I have a bad rep here, although im very sorry for it. Anyways I dont understand why you guys keep considering this a joke, you should know if manipulation is gone by his late log in on his page. Although in this field I view alot of the hacks and tools/tutorials and other accessories. I my self know how to hack (mapping, scripting, title screen (little bit), and tile insert with a few errors sometimes). I am frequently on Pokecommunity because I obviously have alot of times on my hand. Haha I can help those members in need, and I know the basic moderator responsibilities as well. Im not exactly excellent with this application. Its sorta funny because I joined just because this site is the best for Rom Hacking XD

If you have any sense of time you'd realize that Manipulation is back.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • I'm sure this was an April Fool's prank, but just to not take any chances....

I have experience moderating other(albeit smaller)forums, as well as IRL moderation of sugar-high children(which I'm actually good at). When I joined PC this was the first section I ever set up in, so I know most of the rules and technical talk of this section.

I would lol so hard if I actually got the position(or faint out of the pure awesomeness).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back