• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

User Name Change Requests ***Read the first post or you won't get a name change!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jack Sparrow

Maturity's overrated. So am I.
Years
  • Hi, could I please have my name changed to Captain Jack Sparrow? If that's too long, Jack Sparrow.
    Thanks for your time.

Done. You may change your name again on April 14th, 2007.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Can I please get my name changed to:
    Lightning or LIGHTNING or Scott.
    Just requesting clarification here. The first two names are taken, so is "Scott" the name you'd want?

To: Tim
    Thank you in advance
    Sorry, but you'll need to have been here for at least three months before getting a name change.

As well, the name "Tim" is already taken.

Lightning Scott

~ previously known as LHScott
    Years
  • What how about Lightning Scott is that taken?

Done. You may change your name again on April 14th, 2007.

tibiot

Flash user
    Years
  • Just requesting clarification here. The first two names are taken, so is "Scott" the name you'd want?

Sorry, but you'll need to have been here for at least three months before getting a name change.

As well, the name "Tim" is already taken.

O ok.

When i look into the members list i didn't see any member with the name Tim.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • O ok.

When i look into the members list i didn't see any member with the name Tim.
    https://www.theud.com/pokecommunity/member.php?u=5021

And a quote from the first post~
    "(Note: Not all usernames are listed on the member list, if the member has no posts then he/she will not be listed. Only ones who changes names will be able to see the ones without posts.)"
    Banned users are also not on the list.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Paul -> pokejungle

Yes...for now, all lowercase. I may have to use that 'Simple changes to your current name do not accompany a time limit' clause.

pokejungle was the name I originally joined PC with, back in February of '03. Yay for being retro.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Alrighty, both name changes are now done. You can change your names again on April of next year.

Cidinho

STILL working on a user title
    Years
  • I'd like to change my nick to Cidinho

Done. You may change your name again on April 15th, 2007.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back