• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Username Changes - September 2015 [Read post #186!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
  • It's happening. ^^

Current username: Bidoof FTW
    Requested username: Golgari

Relevant info:I'm changing my old account to Bidoof FTW in the event that I miss my old name and want to come back to it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2023
    Current username: PansearSapeca
    Requested username: Applausear

It would be a good nickname.

Years
  • Current Username: RinYoga
    Requested Username: KingRin

Main reason is because I started to use "KingRin" everywhere in the past 2 months. So I would like it to be the same here.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    Current username: aabbiq
    Requested username: PonyTheHorse

Reason: aabbiq is my old username I never use anymore. PonyTheHorse is my main UN now, and would prefer to be identified as that from now on.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    EDIT: Never mind! I've decided to stay with this current username, sorry about that.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Current username: awolfsquared
    Requested username:Treecko

There's a member with this name already, however they haven't been active since 2006 and had 34 posts,but shenanigans and I agreed that I deserve the name more than someone who hasn't been on in 9 years, so he's gonna delete the account for me.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Current username: PsychicLazaro
    Requested username: Ryuzaki_MrL

I was going to make a new account with this username, but since I already had this account for a long time I've decided to "revive" it with this new username

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back