• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

vaati and yami zidane's request thread

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    sure, dunno if me or yami are gonna do one or the other though

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Shikou Sakka said:
    guys i just wanted to let you all know this guy doesn't do revamps, he just does recolorings of the sprites found here

https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/picssilver.html

naughty naughty naughty

and we actually bought it too

ypu really are an idiot arnet you...look at the shading on mine you moron...I'll get an example to prove you wrong shall I?

yes because the shading is exactly the same...the whold fact I use around 4 shades of colour when the old ones only have 2-3

Years
    vaati said:
    ypu really are an idiot arnet you...look at the shading on mine you moron...I'll get an example to prove you wrong shall I?

yes because the shading is exactly the same...the whold fact I use around 4 shades of colour when the old ones only have 2-3
    *looks at scrip*......hmmm......hm.....
    kk, I got it.
    OHBURN by the great Mattias
    ^ Matt told me to say this......

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    Dude,dont be jeallous because he can do revamps and you can not.Dont be such a fool without being sure.You want more proof?Check the Tyranitars in my sig.They can be similar but that is because of the shading.And you can see a lot of diferences.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    And we're gonna believe a kid who joined in the last 4 days over the wonderful Vaati....ahahahahaha...right....

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    wow, thanks for the back up guys...anyways lets forget this n00b and his factless ranting for now as I have requests to do, sorry chardude but me and yai havent been on much recently, but rest assured I'll get those sprites done soon!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I know the mandrake things, the knome's and the giant spiders, but I cant as I go on holiday tomorrow

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    Shikou Sakka said:
    guys i just wanted to let you all know this guy doesn't do revamps, he just does recolorings of the sprites found here

https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/picssilver.html

naughty naughty naughty

and we actually bought it too

haha yaa right! bet that's what u do.. i know vaati, and he wouldn't do sumthing like that =)

and can i request a.. hmmm.. dragonite, kangaskhan fusion?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    yami'll have to take them all as I go onn holiday tomorrow

Back