• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VGM Room Winter Jams!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    VGM Room Winter Jams!

Come join us in the VGM Room for some winter jams! We'll be listening to tracks from ice/snow levels in video games all day. Post in the thread whenever you go to the room so that others know you're there and can join you.

Never gone to the VGM room before? No biggie! Check this post for details on how to use the site. If that still doesn't answer your question, you can post here to ask or ask in the chat in the room.

Happy jamming!

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    Might visit some time ^-^

My username there is Sukyandaru

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I've never used the site but I think I'm gonna try some day! :) Username will be Mawa, or TheFrenchSnivy.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm gonna be in the room for a bit now if anyone wants to join me. :) My username in there is allisyd.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    We've still got a pretty good crowd! If you're reading this and you haven't gone to the VGM room today, you're missing out! :)

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    My first time there, I really enjoyed it :3
    Thanks guys!
    See you soon, I'll be back for sure!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Since Day 15 is near an end where I'm at, I just wanted to post to thank everyone that came out today! The turnout was great and I had a lot of fun listening to music and talking with you guys. :) If you were new to the room today, feel free to stop by for regular days! Just post in the main VGM room thread whenever you go in and someone will likely see and join you. I'd love to see more of you come around!

Thanks again everyone! Hope you all had fun! :)

Back