• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Game's Music Awards - Boss Battles! ♪ [The Results! Check post #39]

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • To actually receive the emblem, you'd have to nominate and vote, essentially~

Mmm, I plan on making a new one this weekend, or Friday evening; we'll see~!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    Once the emblem gets uploaded into the database we'll hand them out as soon as possible!
    That's fine, thanks for letting me know. I can wait ^^
    To actually receive the emblem, you'd have to nominate and vote, essentially~

Mmm, I plan on making a new one this weekend, or Friday evening; we'll see~!
    Can't wait for the new one, not sure what it is about these, but I just love these.
    And I believe I both nominated and voted, unless my vote didn't count for some reason?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • No worries, everyone who voted will count~! Anywho, the emblem shouuuld come shortly; I just ask for your patience!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Sorry to keep you waiting! Now, you guys votes, so for the winner...

It's actually a tie between two games with 8 votes each!

Dialga's Fight to the finish - Nominated by Green Latios
    Spoiler:

and...

Grand Finale / In The Final - Nominated by Pinkie-Dawn
    Spoiler:

So I'll tell you what I'll do; both of these games will be featured! But since there's been a tie between the nominators, I'll just pick the next music awards theme myself, if that's okay with everyone. But still, congrats to these two music pieces, and thanks for voting everyone!
    When I saw the other candidates, I thought my nominee wasn't going to make due to the song being from a handheld rather than a console, which has superior music. But now that me and Green Latios won by a tie, both of our songs prove that the best songs don't always need high-quality soundfonts.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • I thought my nominee wasn't going to make due to the song being from a handheld rather than a console, which has superior music.
    I would hope most gamers would disagree with this statement, since I certainly wouldn't say that console games inherently (or even on a majority, non-inherent basis) sound better than handheld games.

Heck, I'd say it was equal opportunity in that sense.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    No worries, everyone who voted will count~! Anywho, the emblem shouuuld come shortly; I just ask for your patience!
    I can definitely wait, don't push yourself :)
    When I saw the other candidates, I thought my nominee wasn't going to make due to the song being from a handheld rather than a console, which has superior music. But now that me and Green Latios won by a tie, both of our songs prove that the best songs don't always need high-quality soundfonts.
    I must say that I love music from most handhelds or classic games... Console music may not sound as retro and all computer generated but more like a real orchestra, but it's really up to preferences

I'm a tad surprised that Shadow of the Colossus didn't win. But that's just me being butthurt lol.
    Not the only surprised one around here, lol

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Alrighty, I think I awarded all the emblems already; if there's anyone I've missed, please say so!

And keep an eye out tomorrow for the next edition. :3

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Alrighty, I think I awarded all the emblems already; if there's anyone I've missed, please say so!

And keep an eye out tomorrow for the next edition. :3

Oh my gosh... there is going to be another.

MFW there is another coming up.
    Video Game's Music Awards - Boss Battles! ♪ [The Results! Check post #39]

Back