• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VIP-Post Pictures of Yourself!

Sirfetch’d

Since Harry gave this a thumbs up, I'll start this thread out! There is already a thread for sharing pictures of yourself with the community, but not everyone feels comfortable doing that so here is the exact same thread but supporter exclusive! Post away and remember to keep the pictures within PC's rules!

Stealing my pic from the other thread because lazy!!

Spoiler:

Years
    Since I'm not really comfortable with sharing my face to the rest of an online community I'm only going to reveal it to the Supporters at this stage, but if one was assuming I'd look good because I make good sigs and stuff you'd find out that's not the case:

Spoiler:

(Be warned the pic is quite large but a little blurry)

Yeah, that is actually what I look like in real life. I'm prone to shyness so that's why I try not to show my full face. This was originally taken in 2010, when my school held an in-house team soccer tournament, and my team ended up being the winners! (I'm wearing blue because that was my colored team)

Years
    This was me about a week ago..

Spoiler:

And here's a webcam selfie of me I took earlier this evening

Spoiler:

I got my haircut about 2 weeks ago and my hair is already starting to do its usual wave ;_;

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014

Jeez the only pic I have of me is blurry AF.. My gosh.

You know what you don't see. You don't see my stache.
    How does it look? Surprised?

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Hikari, Zach, and Mudkip, you guys all really look great!

Years
    Yes! I've been waiting for a thread like this in here. I'm kinda shy so I don't post in the public thread. I took a quick photo to show you guys just now:
    Warning: kinda big

Spoiler:

Don't worry, you actually look really good though. I was like you too, I didn't want to share my actual photo before this thread came.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Since Harry gave this a thumbs up, I'll start this thread out! There is already a thread for sharing pictures of yourself with the community, but not everyone feels comfortable doing that so here is the exact same thread but supporter exclusive! Post away and remember to keep the pictures within PC's rules!

Stealing my pic from the other thread because lazy!!

Spoiler:
    Oo, Jelli is quite the cutie! Not that I haven't seen this countless times before hehe

I'll post pictures some time soon, but for now you can have this;

Sirfetch’d

Oo, Jelli is quite the cutie! Not that I haven't seen this countless times before hehe

I'll post pictures some time soon, but for now you can have this;

Thanks Alex! That squirrel is also super adorable~!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Obligatory Dipu picture.

I was considering putting the topless photo for the lols, but I decided not to make you guys salivate with envy/start another trend soooooo:

Spoiler:

Kinda old at this point, but it's my favorite portrait of me, cause it doesn't have that cheesy ass smile of mine haha.

Sirfetch’d

Also Clacla you look younger than I expected and that is one big turtle omg.

Sirfetch’d

UM I DON'T LOOK ANYTHING ELSE LIKE THE OTHER PRETTY GIRLS OF PC SO DON'T HURT ME PLEASE

(in other words I have no idea why I wanted to post this but oh well. And yes I'm young okay :p)

Spoiler:

So glad you decided to post, Sophie!! You look really amazing :)

droomph

weeb
    Years
    UM I DON'T LOOK ANYTHING ELSE LIKE THE OTHER PRETTY GIRLS OF PC SO DON'T HURT ME PLEASE

(in other words I have no idea why I wanted to post this but oh well. And yes I'm young okay :p)

Spoiler:

you know there were some weird genetics experiments that went on 5,000 years ago in Asia because idek what country that is.

Spoiler:
    find me

also if you're wondering why it's because I refuse to show my lower face.

why? dunno

Back