• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VIP-Post Pictures of Yourself!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • Bored so I took a selfie.

Spoiler:

Lexatom

Blockbuster Advocate
    Years
  • VIP-Post Pictures of Yourself!

Don't look. The ugliness will scar you for life. And yes, I know I look young. I turn 15 in the beginning of November.
    As a side note, everyone in this thread is hawt. Just byootiful.

EDIT: That red looking mark on my face? That was my camera.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • If my phone would stop acting up, I might be able to actually do this.. but until that day comes,
    This is as close to me that you're going to get:
    Spoiler:

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Figured it was probably about time that I showed my face around here, so yeah. Hi.
    Spoiler:

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
    Years
  • Reviving this because I just revived my account... Rough. Here you go, it's everyone's favorite dude.

Spoiler:

Here's me a couple days ago, at the mall in the new snapback my pair bought me to celebrate the release of PKMN GO. I kind of like how it looks on me; might explain why I'm doing something close to a smile in this pic, haha. I don't like the way my smile looks in most pictures.

No re-posties, as per the rules. If you follow my Twitter, this pic might be a little bit familiar.

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
  • Me trying to harness the tidal forces of the Moon. I was told I had to put it back so those people who think they're wolves have something to live for.

Spoiler:

Back