• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Virtual Pokémon Pet ~ Detective Pikachu Version [GT 2019 EVENT]

Cid

Years
  • This might be impossible considering the other events I've signed myself up for, but for Detective Pikachu, I will do what I can. :'D

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    And yet it's the easiest of all....just post all over the place. xD The more people who signed up the less you have to post because I took 5,000 and divided it by the number of people plus me and that's where I got the number from. It's easy but at the same time still need to work for it.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • AAAAAaaannddd with this post I've reached 6,000! 😁Just got 340 more to go before I reach my goal! Let's see if I can do it before the event is over. 🙂

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    This is why the more people that join and do it the less posts it takes for everyone to complete. I want to make it somewhat hard but not so hard that no one wants to complete it.

Back