• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: VPP Community DCC - Ask questions & chat!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    I've finished too.
    Do you want to continue with either Alpha Weavile or (Alpha or regular) Grimmsnarl ?
    Go with Alpha Grimmsnarl. Deals with Marnie's challenge first.

Sidenote: Will probably be slower on VPPs going forward. No longer automatically generates a post when banning a spammer. Accounts for...15801 posts (approximately). Knows speed does not matter. Sets expectations a little clearer, though.

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
    Days
  • Guys, I want a challenge in order to win the Auspicious Armor instead of just saying that Sam evolves at a certain time. In my current run-through of Pokémon Scarlet, I am nearly ready to head into Area Zero; I just have to level up my in-game party first. I will purchase the DLC only once I have re-completed the main storyline (bc right when I was ready for the DLC, my mom deleted my save data for the game...), so that will be on the table soon. I was hoping for a challenge that I have to accomplish (since I can't hack or trade) in Pokémon Scarlet in order to earn the armor needed to evolve Sam on the forum, since I feel like I want a challenge. Keep in mind that this has to be accomplished without hacking or trading, as I physically can't do that.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Guys, I want a challenge in order to win the Auspicious Armor instead of just saying that Sam evolves at a certain time. In my current run-through of Pokémon Scarlet, I am nearly ready to head into Area Zero; I just have to level up my in-game party first. I will purchase the DLC only once I have re-completed the main storyline (bc right when I was ready for the DLC, my mom deleted my save data for the game...), so that will be on the table soon. I was hoping for a challenge that I have to accomplish (since I can't hack or trade) in Pokémon Scarlet in order to earn the armor needed to evolve Sam on the forum, since I feel like I want a challenge. Keep in mind that this has to be accomplished without hacking or trading, as I physically can't do that.
    Perhaps something like "no healing or resting" while in Area Zero? Could also refrain from switching Pokemon when the enemy trainer sends out a new Pokemon (see: Set mode).

Another idea: equal number of Pokemon. For example, limit yourself to three Pokemon if the other trainer only has three Pokemon. Requires knowing the trainers beforehand, though. May be too fiddly, especially for the normal trainers. Could decide on which to use right when you see the trainer, though.

Charcadet121

Days
  • Perhaps something like "no healing or resting" while in Area Zero? Could also refrain from switching Pokemon when the enemy trainer sends out a new Pokemon (see: Set mode).

Another idea: equal number of Pokemon. For example, limit yourself to three Pokemon if the other trainer only has three Pokemon. Requires knowing the trainers beforehand, though. May be too fiddly, especially for the normal trainers. Could decide on which to use right when you see the trainer, though.
    Not sure how those can work, but open to other suggestions!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Finished my half of Alpha Toxicroak.

I was wondering, does a Gigantamax Alcremie still cost an Alcremie Sweet aside from the Gigantamax Candy or is it just a Gigantamax Candy?
    Would say both an Alcremie Sweet and a Gigantamax Candy. Needs the Sweet to evolve Milcery into Alcremie in the first place still.

Charcadet121

Days
  • I opened up a new place to have fun:
    Chara's Battle Stadium! Sign up and battle with your friends in single or double battles with your lvl 100 Pokémon! Compete in tournaments to see who will come out on top! Watch battles live with others, with a link to the Battle! Everyone is welcome to test their skills here!

Back