• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP DCC ☆ Ask questions & chat! *OLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    We haven't quite discussed it as a team yet. We might give it I would say a week or so for people to play the game and see what's out there before we go jumping into it. We will make to post an announcement about it though. :D
    Can't wait to have a Hisuian Voltorb if ever~

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Just noticed Crystal Onix isn't in the Collectables list, I think you might have forgotten to update that list.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    The Collectables list won't ever be 100% accurate because we may find Pokemon along the lines that fit certain things or events.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    If anybody wanna tag team just let me know ~

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I'm available for Tag if you want.
    I'm down with anything I don't yet have.

Cool cool cool. I'm looking mostly for Bugs, Dark or Ghost types.

Would you be up for say, Spiritomb or Sableye?

Years
    Anyone down to tag? Looking to raise a Dragon type so I can get the Gold Medal for it huehue. Preferably one I don't have yet~

Flying, Psychic, or Electric is good too!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I still have a Sylveon up for trade if anyone needs it for a Challenge or Medal! ( ⸝⸝•ᴗ•⸝⸝ )੭⁾⁾

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I'm also still wanting to trade with different people; simply for the trading experience.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    This is really cool! I'm not at ten posts yet but when I get there I'll definitely be dropping in to the obtaining thread. :)

I was very confused at first, even after reading the intro threads, but I read through this one as well and now I think I get it. I have a habit of lurking rather than participating, and I think this is a really cool engagement tool. Makes me excited to be able to participate, too.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Finished my half of Cinccino with Cooler for the records :)
    Finished my half too! :D

This is really cool! I'm not at ten posts yet but when I get there I'll definitely be dropping in to the obtaining thread. :)

I was very confused at first, even after reading the intro threads, but I read through this one as well and now I think I get it. I have a habit of lurking rather than participating, and I think this is a really cool engagement tool. Makes me excited to be able to participate, too.
    Welcome to PokéCommunity Finneari :)
    Yeah I was confused too, it took me a few weeks of lurking before I finally got into it ^^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    And with this post I am FINALLY done with Ambipom! Tysm Eleanor! ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Unapologetic double post. I'm open for a tag-team! First come, first serve!

Looking to raise a Poison type but open to anything! (´,,•ω•,,)♡

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I would say yes, but at the same time I'm still completing my Rotom collection. I am still missing the Freezer and the regular form.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    I'll bite! Did you have any particular poison-type in mind? Tags work simultaneously with solo VPPs, correct?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back