• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wait what?

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    hai. I'm Spooky.

Mainly I'm joining for the emulation section, but I might go exploring later.

This place seems quite nice, I've been looking around for a while. I hope I enjoy it here.

...gah. That sounded so weird. Dx

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Welcome to PC! It didn't sound wierd.
    I'll be around if you wanna chat to anyone.
    You follow the rules! OR ELSE! xD
    I'll see you around

XaRhS

Welcome to PC Spookyghost. Have fun at the emulation section and follow the rules. If you need help or guidance, PM me or leave me a visitor message.;)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Enjoy your time here (Neat Name) Emulation isnt my thang, but if it floats your boat, go for it, but you should explore. Its awsome here!

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Welcome to PC. Its an awesome place here. There is always exciting things popping up!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Ah the Emulation section of the forums! Where most of our members lurk! It's seems we have the most expansive database of Poké-emulation stuff on the whole of the inter-webs! Well it seems that way to me we certainly have most of the ROM-Hacking tools and popular ROM-Hacks here! Well whether you stick to the emulation section or explore else where you are sure to find what you are looking for. So have fun!

See you around!

Back