• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Wait, whut...? Mega Rayquaza is that you...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AniRain

Goddess of Storms
Years
  • Sooo, I was browsing my Tumblr and my friend messaged me and linked me to this picture:
    Spoiler:

This makes me want to pose a couple more questions to you all:

-If this was a true image, then would you like this idea? What are your thoughts?

-If this was real, do you think that this would mean that Sinnoh would be a potentially playable region in the remake?

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this! Feel free to throw in your own questions too! :D

Thanks for your time,
    Ani.

Last edited:

inheartstaco

Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Years
  • if this is what Mega Rayquaza is meant to look like then it seems they've started hiring 8 year olds to do their concept art

Years
    • Seen today
    Yeah that's Rayquaza's head pasted onto Dialga and Palkia's bodies, with a little flare here and there. While I'm usually cool about speculation topics that don't even necessarily have a completely reliable source; this one is wayyyy to obviously fake to consider leaving open. Also just in future it might be a good idea to give some citation on your resources buddy! Perhaps you should make a discussion on Mega Rayquaza and the possibility of it having its own form like Kyogre and Groudon too!

Anyway, I'll lock this, but thanks for sharing anyway :]

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back