• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want a taken username? Check here

Years
  • Old username: Iamdabestever
    New username: Julezz

Created this account a couple years ago but never used it till now and I don't know what I was thinking with that old user lol

The Julezz account already exists but is old enough for you to take its username, however you'll need to make 50 posts first. Feel free to post here again once you've hit the requirement!

SʅaʋZaɕк

ZackyMohammad24
    Years
  • Old username : Ahmed Riki
    New username : SʅaʋZaɕк

Well i want to change it because in game name purpose

I create this account long time ago for a romhack project but i abandoned it

Last edited:

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    Old username: TSK
    New username: The Shadow Knight

This is one of the few places I use the abbreviated version so I might as well have it updated for consistency's sake.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Old Username: Bishenk
    New one: MyEpicNickname

Bishenk was my very first username I went by on the internet, but times've changed, and I never go by that name anymore. Now, I havent been very active with posting things, but thats also the reason I would like to change my name; to get more active again. Have a good day!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Old username: mc.ace19
    New username: ace19

I'm pretty sure the account that has the "ace19" name has been dormant for more than a decade.

Hi, this is mentioned in the opening post:

If you wish to take over an existing username, you may do so if both of the following is true:
    1) The account has not logged in for four (4) or more years;
    2) You have at least 50 posts.

Unfortunately you don't meet the second criteria to take an existing username. Feel free to post here again once you've met the requirement!

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2020
    Old username: JueVioleGrace
    New username: Strat0s

Came up with a permanent online username so I figured I might as well change it here

Back