• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WARIO painting

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    WARIO painting

14"x18" canvas board, IIRC. Done with acrylic paint.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Oh wow Allstories, this is great!! I love the highlight colours you've used, and how you've made him look so different from the original character but still recognisable as Wario. The little touches, such as the highlights in his eyes, are amazing!

Fantastic job! Way better than I could do with paint XD

--FG

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
  • Oh! Acrylics are fun to use. You did an excellent job with it.

I like when people add different coloured shadows etc, I'm not great when it comes with that. I find it difficult actually. You pulled it off quite well.

This brings me into a dark video game like atmosphere. (Well, really..) And I thought that's pretty cool. It's actually fitting.
    The shines on his hat is delicious. I fancy his forehead too.

Something about those buttons on his overall yanks me. One of them is coloured like it's all plump, and the other almost flat. But that's just me, I guess. Oh well.

Anyways, wonderful piece of work!

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
    Years
  • I can't believe the few comments than this pic received
    Let me say than your technic is really good! A excellent use of the color and textures
    The illumination is really interesing, it has a kind of supernatural feeling
    And another thing than I want praise is your own style for do to Wario

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    My god! That's one of the best paintings I've ever seen!

The lighting is excellent, and the colors blend well.

Regi DS

I'm always sleepy (zzz...)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    Freaking Awesome... You have excellent skill.

Back