• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warioware DIY Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Brought to you by Heart's Soul, mikaldinho, and The Explorer of Destiny. Credit to Serene Grace for watching over this.

Welcome everyone- to the Warioware DIY competition! The only competition where you can create games within 1 hour!

Basics

What's this Warioware DIY contest?
    Warioware DIY is a program made by Nintendo for the DS that can create small microgames that last up to 8 seconds long. They are very short, but very fun!

How can I enter?
    You need wireless Internet on your DS, a copy of Warioware DIY, and your Friend Code to play. Just attach your Friend Code to your post when you enter and you're in!

Do I need to register to play?
    We prefer that you register your game and just post it here using either a YouTube video or send it to the three judges.

Is there a theme?
    Nope! Create what you want and how you want it! (Just make it age-appropriate, no hentai under the threat of perma-ban!)

Awesome! So, what time and day is the competition on?
    Until Monday, you can enter your microgame- but only one. No more than one. Then we judge through PM and decide the winner!

Wow, awesome. So, if I own at this do I get a prize?
    You get a shiny emblem. Even if you didn't win, you get a shiny emblem. There are 8 emblems in total being given out (counting the participant), so try to get them all!

Friend Codes of Judges

Heart's Soul: 5457-1739-3768 (released later)
    Mikaldinho: ????-????-???? (released later)
    Destiny: ????-????-???? (released later)

Judging System

We created a hidden judging system among the three judges, which is nice and fair. Since not everyone can get first prize (or 2nd or 3rd), we've made a number of emblems for most participants!
    Note- It is possible to get 5 emblems, I just really doubt it.

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I'm going to post my Friend Code tomorrow morning (or whenever) and just post when you're done. (The emblem that you liked was from a slightly Photoshopped game I made)

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Okay, just post it in your crate. I'm adding you now, my FC is at the First Post.

EDIT: Because this is the second day and we only have two entrants, I'm throwing in my E.T. game. :D Also, I'm using a ROM, too.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Really? You need that? Just place in HrtSoul and send it to me. I'll see if it'll work that way. (Seeing as there's only one FC for all users, so there are no repeats.)

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Uh, yeah... I actually have a few things to do right now, and I get an error when trying to connect. Odd... what if I do this...?

Anyway, try to check again. I changed my name.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Switch my name to Anton. I'm sure my Friend Code is right.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Destiny...

I'm not barging into your competition. I was thinking if Heart's Soul could simply film Fail's Microgame and post it here.

Too bad that your Wi-Fi is busted... I know how it hurts. =(

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Yeah! The problem is finding a camera, but I have Showcase!

Edit: I hate my top screen. I'm updating First Post. It's 5457, not 5257.

mikaldinho

professional game creator!
    Years
    I have not got wifi at the moment ( i have just changed broadband host ), so if you want to participate without wifi, make a youtube video, and submit it here!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Time is expired. You guys have a choice- a poorly made entry with half-decent sprites or my ET game which I used (as beta forme) for the emblem. There's only two emblems now- 1st Place and participant. Plus my No emblem may be used for my ET entry for digging it up.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Thank you all (one) for coming to our event- we're choosing the winner via PM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back