• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warning Challenger Approaching!... Wait, wrong game.

Years
    Hello! I was looking for a place to talk about Pokemon and this looks like the place to be. I love the background art, by the way. Whoever made it, you're awesome!

Anyway, I'm a decently big pokemon fan who has loved every single generation (except for a one of them) and am currently enjoying generation VI. My favorite region is Kanto, and Fire Red is probably my favorite game but I adore every game and region (except for one of them).

Oh, and my favorite pokemon are Pikachu and Charmander.

I look forward to meeting you all and participating in discussions!

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
    Hey Gun, welcome to PC! Hope you're enjoying it as much as I do. ^^
    Yeah, the variety as well as the quality of the skins here are pretty awesome. At the bottom of the site you have the ability to change skins, and there are tens of skins there you'll need a few hours to browse through all! I quite like the default theme though, since I've seen it so much, so I'm leaving it as it is but I believe many others around here like other skins, you should get their opinion if you're undecided. ;)

Yeah, a lot of peeps here are big Pokemon fans too, including myself and while FRLG isn't my favourite game, (HGSS is), why don't you like a particular generation / game? You can post about your experiences and your opinions about that generation in the forums, and who knows, the opinion of some of the members here might just make you want to pick them up again! Charmander and Pikachu are adorable and definitely a widely recognized Pokemon, I personally am a fan of the Charmander evolution line.

Anyway, hope you'll stick around and enjoy yourself! Good luck!

Pikachu fans wahey! Huge fan of that cute little electric mouse too. It's always been one of my favorites ever since I was a kid and that only continued as I got older, haha. <3 Welcome to PC, Gun! We're very happy to have you here with us.

FR/LG are great games too, especially since the VS Seeker was included. That was the time my love for rebattling and training was at its highest.. nowadays it's still fun but not as much as spamming the VS Seeker was lol.

We'll be looking forward to seeing you get in on the many discussions across the forum! [: If you need anything you're welcome to ask one of the staff members. See you around, yes?

Years
    Ah, well, I didn't wanna say anything because I didn't want to step on anyone's favorite Pokemon games but I'm not really a fan of Generation V/Unova. I am trying to give it another chance, though. But so far it's still pretty much my least favorite :P

Years
    Pikachu is one of my faves too! In fact my absolute fave for four generations until something cuter came along. Anyways, late welcome to you Gun!

No surprise you're a fan of Kanto. It has been one that is stuck in almost every Pokefan's memory as one of the most iconic regions ever, but some people may think in a different way. I sadly never played any Kanto games myself, but it has its icons. And yeah not everyone loved 5th Gen, mostly the Pokemon designs were to blame, but in my opinion I think it was the most interesting generation to date because of the strong character development and of course introduced my (current) fave Pokemon which you'll probably find out just by peeking at my profile.

But I guess I'll leave it here for now, and have an amazing time here with us at PC. Looking forward to seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2014
    What up GunGunW!

I joined this forum recently and its very good. A great place to chat about the nonsensical world of Pokemon. While Pikachu might not be my fave, I can still respect someone elses love for that little yellow rodent of electric death.

Also I love FireRed to. So much so that I'm doing a walkthrough of it on YouTube. It's a lot of fun.

Fedarik

Years
    Pikachu is one of my faves too! In fact my absolute fave for four generations until something cuter came along. Anyways, late welcome to you Gun!

No surprise you're a fan of Kanto. It has been one that is stuck in almost every Pokefan's memory as one of the most iconic regions ever, but some people may think in a different way. I sadly never played any Kanto games myself, but it has its icons. And yeah not everyone loved 5th Gen, mostly the Pokemon designs were to blame, but in my opinion I think it was the most interesting generation to date because of the strong character development and of course introduced my (current) fave Pokemon which you'll probably find out just by peeking at my profile.

But I guess I'll leave it here for now, and have an amazing time here with us at PC. Looking forward to seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

I was going to guess Minccino (my favorite from Gen V) but then I saw Oshawatt on your profile. That's a good choice too :) I like him from Poke Park 2 and the Black & White anime.

Back