• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Warp script leads to black screen

timson733333

Woah.
Years
  • PHP:
    #freespace 0xFF
    #dynamic 0x2C8FAB

#org @start
    lock
    msgbox @travel 0x5
    compare 0x800D 0x1
    if 0x1 goto @warp
    msgbox @notravel 0x6
    release
    end

#org @warp
    warp 0x24 0x0 0xFF 0x07 0x07
    waitstate
    release
    end

#org @travel
    = Welcome to the Fast Travel\nNetwork!\pWould you like to go to the\nCentral Terminal?

#org @notravel
    = Thanks for flying LizardNet.\nHave a nice day!

This script warps me to a black screen, but the correct music/header plays. I'm trying to warp to map 0 in map bank 36, which is a defined map. What's going on?

Years
  • Your script looks fine to me. A few things to try out:

• Reinsert your map over the same bank and map number. It seems like AdvanceMap sometimes writes the map data to an unaligned offset which can cause a black screen.
    • If there are any level scripts on your map, delete them and see if that works.
    • Also check if there is any overworld on your map that has an overly high picture number and adjust it in case.
    That's all I can think of right now.

Back