• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Was last here on January 16th, 2006 :P

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
Years
  • Hello, can't believe my last visit was over 2 years o_o
    Name's Lisa, huuuuuuge Pokemon fan. o_o - been into the good stuff since it ever came out ^.~
    I like a fair few Pokemon, but my all time favourite would have to be Blastoise <3
    ^O^ Feel free to PM me and stuffs, baibai for now~ =3

Mao

Feeling F R E S H
    Years
  • Welcome Lisa your last name Simpson? Have fun at Pokecommunity, read the rules and Post!

Aden

Lucario's best buddy
    Years
  • Anther older user making a comeback?
    Same here, nice to meet you, I basically did the same thing, I've been back recently to stay active pernamently, same deal for you?

Years
  • Hello Blessed Mew. My name is Abbie and welcome back to the community. I'm a huge pokemon fan also but my favorite pokemon is Meganium.

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
  • @Mao - unfortunately it isn't, but I'd sure love to have her brain XD
    @Aden - yeah, and I do hope it's a permanent stay. Need to connect with fellow Pokemon fans again ^o~
    @Abbie - Meganium's pretty cool :D

Thanks for all teh welcomes :3

Back