• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Was Unhappy Before, but now...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello. Well I am back with one of my ramblings. This time I want to talk about the feeling of confidence. Okay, as you can see I been working on to get into a healthy weight. When I was a kid I was pretty thin, but once I got older...it changed. I will be eating nothing but junk food and don't exercise. Well I did some exercise, but overtime I will stop. I will keep on gainning the weight. When I was a teenager I was pretty much over 160 pounds. I was suppose to be at least 95 or 100. But that wasn't the case. So since then I am trying to battle with my weight. I did diet pills and try to cut out the potions I been eating. It worked, but then I slip. I get back to where I was and pack in a few more pounds. I think I eat because I get bored or stressed. I used food to stop those.

Then all of the sudden sometime last year...I realized that I wasn't really happy about myself. I started to breathe irregular, starting to waddle, my back started to hurt. All that stuff. It wasn't a good sight. And my stepmom told me I need to do something about my weight. Because I will have heart disease, a heart attack, a stroke, and diabetes by the age of 35. I am 28...So that woke me up. And that is how I joined Weight Watchers. I really want to get in shape and get to a healthy weight. I DON'T WANT TO BE FAT ANYMORE! I AM DONE WITH THAT! I AM DEAD SERIOUS THIS TIME! I am doing something about it, and I am doing great. I just wish I did it a very long time ago. Yeah I was 244 pounds...now I am down to 188. I want to get to 164. I will see how I feel about that. And then I will get to 150. And see how I feel about that. I will go to a doctor and see if I need to lose more weight. And if I do, I guess I will try to get to 132...we will see though.

Anyway, I was very unhappy with myself. I didn't show it towards my friends or family(I was unhappy from the inside). But now I am totally happy. Everyone is noticing that I have been losing a lot weight. And it makes me feel good when people notice. Yes 28 years of my life...I am finally found something that works. And I won't give that up. Never.

Well that is all I got to say. Phew, I needed to get it out my chest. Thanks for reading. Good day everyone. ^_^

Back