• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wassup?

TheZerox9

That's Right
Years
  • Hey there! I'm TheZerox9 and only 1 of you know me! I have not been into Pokemon that long. I remember back in 3rd grade when everybody loved them and i was like "Why do you like them so much?" Now, I'm 13 and in 7th grade and no one likes Pokemon anymore. Irony, right. Personally, I don't like the trading cards, I USED to like the show, (As soon as Hoenn came, I bailed) and I LOVE the games. I will only be seen really in the emulation forum. I am a former Zelda 64 and Mario 64 hacker, but my new computer will not run anything I used for those anymore, and not many do, anyway. I was in the middle of a great hack, too. Never released. :( Well, now I work on Hacking Gba Pokemon games. I was never a fan of the gens before those, though. Crystal is the only one I played of those. Well, I just thought that I'd introduce myself. See ya in the emu forums!
    BTW, my youtube channel has the same name. :)

Years
  • Welcome Zerox! We're glad to have you here.

Hacks supposedly are one of the main reasons as to why people have joined this site; to access the great hacks. Perhaps we'll have people joining to look at your hacks? Who knows?

Good luck.

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Hey TZ9, welcome to PC! ^^

I didn't knew you could hack N64 game, so I'll definitely check that out(hacking Zelda and Mario 64 would be cool XD).

I hope you have fun hacking here and if you have any questions, I'm sure many of the experienced hackers here will help you with your ROM hacks! >w<

TheZerox9

That's Right
    Years
  • oh yeah, its possible. You should check out Zelda Underground Castle. And, uh, I have a question, but don't know where to say it. How long does it take for a thread in the game development section to be approved? I've been waiting 2 days!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I have a question, but don't know where to say it. How long does it take for a thread in the game development section to be approved? I've been waiting 2 days!
    Because I don't have moderation powers over in Game Development I can't see the content of your thread anymore, but I can see that it has been unapproved. It was unapproved yesterday by Yuoaman, one of the resident moderators over there. If you send him a private message, I'm sure he'll be able to explain why it didn't make the cut and what you can do to get it approved when you resubmit it.

...and yeah, I never got into hacking N64 games. Everything other than palette hacking required a little bit more effort than I was willing to spare. Sorry to hear about the awesome hack you were working on though. That's gotta suck. ]:

Lookin' forward to seeing you around too! :D Welcome aboard.

Back