• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weakest legendary Pokémon?

Years
    @deoxys121 I consider a good move-pool as having different chances to have access to different possibilities i.e. Being able to sweep or wall depending on how you raise the Pokémon.

Last edited:

poke are poke

mischievous
    Years
    To everyone: first if you THINK a pokemon is weak and you didn't even try it don't say it is. Second the only things that matter in a pokemon are: stats, typing, moveset/movepool/ restantice weakness, abilty and the last can it handle genaration changes.( If I missed something please remark) all the other stuff are nonsense. In rain manaphy can destroy most grass pokemon ( all gen) . Plakia and diagla are in ubers no dicussion about them ( not sure if manaphy is in ubers though) hmmm... Whatca y'all think of celebi?

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Manaphy is in ubers as well and I agree with most of the things you said except generation changes. I mean with each release of a Pokemon game the Metagame changes. I mean last gen Nidoking was never used now because of it's DW ability it can handle a lot more Pokemon now. But thats off-topic.

The weakest legendary in my opinion is articuno, at least Moltres has good STAB moves and offensice stats. No Pokemon is weak just because it has a x4 weakness. Other factors play a role and in this case it is Articuno has terrible offensive stats and a terrible defensive typing. The only good thing about Articuno is it's base 130 special defense. But, it has too many common weaknesses and only 2 uncommon restistances. I also forgot to mention earlier that Articuno is in the lowest tier and has been since at least gen IV.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
    They *are* underdogs. Alot like Dialga better, there's more to the fanbase than PC and Smoogen. Other forums and Youtube, there's not a alot of Palkia love. And the other one you speak of, you know everyone hates her. Even Smoogen and I've gotten alot of flack for liking her.

It's Smogon, not "Smoogen". If your going to thrash the major competitive battling site, at least know how to spell it. And Smogon says that Palkia is strong anyway, not as weak and worthless as you think it is. And I hate the whole Creation Trio, so I really don't care about your preferences. And Giratina isn't hated, it's just not as strong as, say, Rayquaza. You just think that every Pokemon you like is hated, which really gets annoying. And, why don't you post with proper grammar so people can understand what you type. That along with your strange love for typing in eye-killing neon pink (and your love for purposely misspelling things, IE cute as "keeott", makes people not take you seriously.

And I really do have to agree with Kyurem, it does have awful typing, but I stick by my original opinion that Articuno is the weakest.

Last edited:

poke are poke

mischievous
    Years
    @hawk as I was playing red yesterday and realized that articunio only chance of getting a OHKO would be if it used peck against a bug oR fighting ( which sucks because even zapdos has a better flying move: drill peck) and who said sucine is weak? Ps dialgia and palkia are dragon( diagla also steel) leaving them to almost no weakness at all, there in ubers and they are strong. So who ever is saying there weak it means you no nothing about them @gothielle this is my favourite team : pidgoet, butterfree, dugtrio, aracanine, zapdos. Haunter. As you can see my team has many of the same weakness but I still kick butt in them they are my favourite I will always use them and never say they are weak ( realting to what elygem said)

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I just find it hard to believe some people see some of the most threatening Pokemon as weak. Personally, I think all Uber Pokemon shouldn't even be classed as weak in any way. My decision still stands as Articuno being the weakest (Been thinking about Regigigas though). :/

poke are poke

mischievous
    Years
    Agreed. The regıs are not so good but ı thınk regısteel os the best for the three and regırock ıs the weakest. And whoever dıdnt know pokemon ın uber are OR

MMundy777

Aspiring Gym Leader
    Years
    Though I hacked my game to get a good look at it personally, I found Genesect to be rather unimpressive. It was just kinda there...idk...

My final vote would go to Cresselia. It's defenses are better than Suicunes but not as strong either. Never really cared for it personally.

poke are poke

mischievous
    Years
    Genesext ıs a bug legenary!! ( And another type ı forgot) ı used sucınıce and agaınst dragon he owns. Agaınst type that go agaınst defense not sp.def he sucks but ıf the moveset ıs rıght he ok
    Raın dance
    Hydro pump
    Ice beam
    Any other move

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I just find it hard to believe some people see some of the most threatening Pokemon as weak. Personally, I think all Uber Pokemon shouldn't even be classed as weak in any way. My decision still stands as Articuno being the weakest (Been thinking about Regigigas though). :/
    I agree. The fact that some here think that e.g. Palkia is weak because it's pink, a 'girl', and because of what happened in the movie, is ridiculous imo. I also still agree on Articuno. I don't really know about Regigigas tough, the Regis are pretty strong themselves, but I can imagine if Regigigas isn't.

poke are poke

mischievous
    Years
    Sıgh...... Thıs ıs for the people who thınk the anıme/movıes and the games are alıke. Fırst ho-oh "created the legendary dogs. Lugıa got KO from them twıce and because ash was wıth hım he got revıved. Palkıa dıalga and gırthanıa are the controlleers of space tıme and not sure what the other thınk ıs. Rayquasa kılls deoxys ( whıch ıS the only thınk ı fınd that can happen ın the games) do ı need to say more?
    On topıc: whoever EVEN mentıoned mewtwo note that hes overall stats ıs 680 just forty away from arcues; he was the strongest pokemon. Zekrom, resqurım, dıalga, paklıa,gırthana,mewtwo and arecus are the pokemon that. Cannot be called weak ( thıs ınfomatıon ıs nt from me ıt ıs from bulbpedıa)

Oh and add these pıokemon to the lıst: ho-oh lugıa,rayquaza, groudon kyrogye and exculde zekrom and resqurım so the new ımproved lıst arecues mewtwo ho-oh lugıa rayquaza, dıalga palkıa,gırthana, slakıng , grodoun and kyrgore«««««« top ten pokemon ( manaphay ıs No. 27)

Last edited:
    Back