• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] Weekly Sprite Retyping Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluorescentMunchlax

(aka Joltiikk)
    Years
    I had an idea that I havent seen anyone else do which is have a weekly pokemon retyping sprite contest. The winner of each week would get put into the main thread and there would be a completely random pokemon each week. If this is something you would be interested in joining post below.

Week 1: Wooper Grass/Poison Type
    Winner:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there FluorescentMunchlax. :)

You may not have seen a Retyping Contest because pixel competitions and contests are posted in the Pixel Art section. And, while I think you're idea is very nice, I'm sure you'll be able to find something similar in PA. Moderator Logiedan tries very hard to accommodate all his members, so I'm positive you'll be able to find lots of fun activities and contests to do over there. :)

There's the other issue of double posting. Generally speaking, you're not allowed to do that, so please keep that in mind the next time you open a thread, okay? Because of this and the aforementioned issues, I'm going to lock your thread. But, I encourage you to check out Pixel Art and see if there's a place for your competition there.

Best of luck to you! And welcome to PC, btw. Feel free to contact me or any of the other moderators if you have any questions or comments. :3c

Weekly Sprite Retyping Contest

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back