• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly Wi-Fi Tournament - [Tournament Two: Monotype + One Uber]

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Looks like we're probably going to have to extend the tournament an extra day since round one isn't even done yet, but I would like to see these battles and the tournament itself get done asap. It would make me ever so happy :]

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    ROUND TWO:

Griffinbane vs. SkythurBathandBeyond151
    EmoNinja vs. Loto

Parkwater is DQ'd for inactivity. Only four people left so this should go pretty smooth I'm hoping ^.^

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    cool cool brah, gimme a pm later and ill message you back Emo when I'm out of work.

EmoNinja

Working toward Good
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    based on how this is going, maybe the tourneys should be bi weekly instead of weekly

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    A week is plenty of time for an 8-man tournament if everyone is actively checking in. Which people should be doing anyway if they signed up :/

I want to keep these tournaments moving at a fast pace, but I don't expect all of them to run perfectly, especially if there are a lot of people. So "weekly" tournaments are subject to more or less time depending on the tournament.

In the mean time, let's finish this one up soon please. :D

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
    Griffin and I attempted to complete our battle, but wifi kicked us as it was 3-3 I believe, then I had to shovel the driveway, so she logged by the time I got back. :cer_cry:

We will try to finish that asap, just thought I'd post.

Last edited:

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Were working on it, my work and school schedule seem to like to get in the way a lot. Lol

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Were working on it, my work and school schedule seem to like to get in the way a lot. Lol

That's fine, school and work is more important :P

In the meantime, we can start sign-ups for weekly Wi-Fi tournament number two!

The second tournament will be monotype, with one Uber allowed:
    Your team must consist of six pokemon. Four of them must share the same primary or secondary type. You are allowed one Uber on your team. Types are chosen on a first come first serve basis.
    The second tournament will begin either this coming Friday or Saturday, depending on how many people sign up. Once again I must stress: If you aren't totally sure that you'll be able to get your battles done, don't sign up.

Back