• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

weirdest Pokémon cries

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Hmmmm.....The Pokemon that I use to think had the weirdest cry was Dialga because its a powerful legendary Pokemon and it's cry sounds extremely weak which I found weird but after the fifth generation, I believe the Pokemon with the weirdest cry is now Gothitelle because it's cry is long for no apparent reason.

:t354:TG

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Chandelure had a creepy cry, imo. As if it was screaming, but it would echo. I just find that weird in general.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Gonna agree with someone else on that Kricketune has a pretty weird cry. I don't know all 600+ of course but this one is the first that comes to mind lol.

Years
    I go to Pokedex 3D a lot just to rapidly switch between Vullaby and Mandibuzz. Not really weird, but 100% hilarious.

Years
    Dialga and Palkia had weird cries, and now that I think about it, so did Kricketune like others said.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Spiritomb's cry is certainly weird. I always get shivers. Kricketune has a weird one too, but I don't like it, it's really annoying. ;-; I'd say Eevee has a unique cry too. :3

80s.haircut.man

SuperBanned
    Years
    I'd use him just for this... <3

weirdest Pokémon cries

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Yeah Jynx's cry is about as strange as the Pokemon looks itself:
    From Stadium:

Forretress' stadium cry is also bizzare, too.

Back