• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Welcome to 2016

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
  • A little under 4 hrs left on the East coast. Traffic is hell around any major city. My Air Head (candy) is cold and inedible. My computer is at home and my 3DS just died during the Diantha fight in my Y Monograss. I have no idea if we are staying at my grandparents house or driving the hour home after the parents party for a while. If we go home they will make me drive, which I despise. Fire Emblem isn't out for 2 months, Bravley Second still 6 months out. I am running out of things to complain about.

Happy New Year. Looking forward to to Nintendo being saved by sequels to the two best 3DS games and Pokemon Z. And finishing my Ultimate Monograss. And possibly a Gallade solo. See y'all on the other side.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • This was my first full calendar year on staff that also included a Social Media promotion to the YouTube team and a move from Pokémon Clubs (R.I.P.) to Video Games. I'm looking forward to the year ahead with some of the things we hope to bring in VG and working on some projects for YouTube as well.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    k so how are we going to leave out PC's greatest 2015 addition, the underground??

anyway it's been a great year both on PC and IRL. i just celebrated my first year here a few days ago and i can honestly say this is the friendliest and most chill forum i've been on and i'd love to spend another year here with y'all.
    it's late and i'm prob not making any sense so i'll cut it short here, happy new year PC!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I am late because I saw this just now lol. Anyway "Happy New Year" everyone! Hope you guys had a fantastic one. Cheers to the upcoming years!

Nas160

Sometimes here...!
    Years
  • Man, what a year it's been for me. I finally got back into my childhood favorite hobby of Pokémon thanks to the amazing Symphonic Evolutions concert and AlphaSapphire, and now it's in my top interests once again. ^^ Did many amazing things, among them playing new Pokémon games, finally getting back on track to finally beat Y, getting into the competitive game, and joining this forum. It's only been a few months, but I've very much enjoyed my time on here thus far, it was quite a difficult decision as to which Pokémon forum I wanted to join- I could not be happier with my choice. :)

I've discovered new Pokémon games, made new friends, fell in love with the newer Pokémon and games, and have had tons of adventures this year, and now my first full year back into the series begins, on the series' 20th anniversary no less! Excited to look back on the older games, finally get to play Red version when it comes out on 3DS, start to watch the anime series from the beginning (and hopefully stay dedicated to it, haha {XD}), catch up with the newer anime episodes and movies, going to once again see Pokémon Symphonic Evolutions this month in Pittsburgh, get into breeding and shiny hunting, and enjoying Z version if it comes out this year!

It's a fresh start, a clean slate, another opportunity to start anew. Have a happy 2016, PC!!!

Back