• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together: Welcome to the PokéCommunity Olympics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link4799

Gage Linkous
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2016
    Hoenn all the way! I was debating between Hoenn or Kanto, but i love the Hoenn starters, lots of memories. Torchic was actually my first pokemon ever! (that i remember. i think i may have played firered before that with my buddy charmander, but i have no memories of it. but i have so many cool memories of pokemon emerald, so thats my first pokemon game.) Have you guys considered rounds on pokemon showdown for an event?

TSS_Killer

The (6) Train BCCS Owner
    Years
  • Ah, my favorite time of year. I can't wait to talk to old and new faces on the Skype chat. It's been fun every year thus far...it never gets old.

Little Pokenerd

Phsychic type trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2015
    Hi, I'm kinda new...and I don't know how to check my region. o.o >.< Nvm found it. #ImADumb

But totally Team Hoenn for life <3

So what all happens during the Pokemon Olympics? o.0

Last edited:
    Years
  • I noticed that everyone has their region's team displayed in their postbit, under the usertitle. That's a nice little touch.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • is this where i tell you that i want team hoenn and not kalos cause i got stuck with it and clicked the link and it took me here so

edit: nevermind BYE KALOS XOXOXOXO

edit 2: nevermind again i can't find where to change it

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2015
    Someone please explain what this is? Sorry, I'm new here. :)

Preferably how to join the Skype Call.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back