• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] What’s your current star rank?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Just got number 9. At this point according to my dex, 187 seen and 172 caught.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Just got to Sever Star last night. Been catching a lot of pokemon before I battle the fifth noble and trying to catch up on side quests.

Years
    • she/they
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    Halfway to 9! I'm going for ten stars and then perfect dex, which is going to take forever but I'm excited!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    6, nearly at 7, cleared what is probably considered the main story last night.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Rank 9 and that's it for me. Happy with all Pokémon caught but no way I'm even completing every entry, such grinding isn't my cup of tea.

Years
    • Age 27
    • She/They
    • Seen Mar 24, 2023
    Maxed out. Still annoying that I collect points cause I just wanna perfect poledex entries

Back