• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What 3 pokemon would you trust your survival in if you were stranded on a deserted island?

Days
    • Gar/Chomp
    • Seen Jan 30, 2024
    You wake up one day and Lord Arceus teleports you to a deserted tropical island for seemingly no reason at all. (trolling) You're given the chance to summon three seperate Pokémon to aid you on your brand new, very isolated and rough life. What Pokémon will you bring?

(Also pls don't list any legendaries, it's rather boring and uncreative, for example: "Dialga, because I can just tell him to warp me back to a time where I wasn't on a stranded island.)

lol

Personally, I'd bring Garchomp (a given) just because Garchomp is my bro. Slowpoke or any of it's evolved forms, just because I get a free infinite food source, I just eat its tail and it grows back. Not very humane but it is what it is. Lastly, I'd have a Blastoise for an infinite water source, when I'm thirsty, I'll just command him to rocket water into my mouth. What a splendid vacation.

Attachments

• What 3 pokemon would you trust your survival in if you were stranded on a deserted island?
      Screenshot 2023-11-07 190958.png
      293.1 KB · Views: 6
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    1. Blissey. Cannot eat a lot of food due to intolerances and health problems. Chooses this more by process of elimination.
    2. Lapras. Is not staying on this island. Serves as a good transport. Provides water too.
    3. Pelipper. Handles the sea well. Scouts for a way to civilization. Finds food for the other Pokemon (if they want it).

Considered Altaria with Cloud Nine (its hidden ability) over Pelipper. Protects against storms. Assumes that to not be available, though. May appreciate Pelipper's food gathering ability for the other Pokemon anyways.

Days
    • Gar/Chomp
    • Seen Jan 30, 2024
    1. Blissey. Cannot eat a lot of food due to intolerances and health problems. Chooses this more by process of elimination.
    2. Lapras. Is not staying on this island. Serves as a good transport. Provides water too.
    3. Pelipper. Handles the sea well. Scouts for a way to civilization. Finds food for the other Pokemon (if they want it).

Considered Altaria with Cloud Nine (its hidden ability) over Pelipper. Protects against storms. Assumes that to not be available, though. May appreciate Pelipper's food gathering ability for the other Pokemon anyways.

Wow, very interesting selection! Sorry to hear about the health problems though, hope you get better brah ;(
    I hate pelipper so much, I can't even think about spending my eternity with one.

Years
    What if I just go with three Ghost Pokemon so that I have some pals when my body expires? =D

If I were to actually try and survive there:
    1) Pidgeot. Skilled hunter that can catch Fish for me for food. Could also send it to find help once I've got a stockpile.
    2) Coalossal. Can help me keep warm during colder weather and I could probably cook stuff on that coal.
    3) Mudsdale. It can carry heavy stuff for me and I could use it to make a shelter from the weather.
    It spits a mud that provides resistance to both wind and rain, so the walls of old houses were often coated with it.

If I were focused on getting out of there:
    1) Corviknight. I mean they're used as flying taxi's. Surely it could carry me for a while. When I ride it, Sharpedo gets to rest.
    2) Sharpedo. Pretty much like Lapras for carrying me across the water, but faster. I'd ride it when Corviknight is tired so it can rest. Could probably use it to hunt for food too.
    3) Basculegion. Same as Sharpedo really. Between the three of them they should be able to get enough break time in to keep me moving forward =D

Days
    • Gar/Chomp
    • Seen Jan 30, 2024
    What if I just go with three Ghost Pokemon so that I have some pals when my body expires? =D

If I were to actually try and survive there:
    1) Pidgeot. Skilled hunter that can catch Fish for me for food. Could also send it to find help once I've got a stockpile.
    2) Coalossal. Can help me keep warm during colder weather and I could probably cook stuff on that coal.
    3) Mudsdale. It can carry heavy stuff for me and I could use it to make a shelter from the weather.

If I were focused on getting out of there:
    1) Corviknight. I mean they're used as flying taxi's. Surely it could carry me for a while. When I ride it, Sharpedo gets to rest.
    2) Sharpedo. Pretty much like Lapras for carrying me across the water, but faster. I'd ride it when Corviknight is tired so it can rest. Could probably use it to hunt for food too.
    3) Basculegion. Same as Sharpedo really. Between the three of them they should be able to get enough break time in to keep me moving forward =D

I honestly never considered having 3 ghost pokemon friends when im dead in this situation, thats actually really clever and neat lol. Great picks!

Back