• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Last anime I watched was Sengoku Basara II-ep7
    Last manga I read was D.Gray-man volume 10, 91th Night. :3 Kanda. 83

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Watched Episode 178 of Naruto Shippuuden. I got to say it was one of the best filler episodes ever. I think when Naruto goes to filler mode it should be like Episode 178. It was so great.

And I read Bleach Chapter 421 and Naruto Chapter 511. Things are getting good in these two shonen series. XD Well Naruto Chapter 511 was kinda meh. Nothing happen, but it was still good. Bleach was awesome though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Finished the last few episodes of Angel Beats. I really loved it, although they could have expanded a lot more than they did. For a short 13 episode anime it had a lot of content.... but with a bit more character development and a little more dramatics near the end this could have been almost perfect. 9/10.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    The longer series of Kiss X Sis was good, the shorter 4 ep version was hellacreepy.

Currently enjoying Grenadier. Good action but done in a way that isn't too heavy.

SuperiorCat

トウコ
    Years
    I watched the last ep of Kaichou wa maid sama yesterday. (There better be a second season)
    Just finished Vampire Knight earlier.
    (Don't judge me.)

...And I'm pretty close to finishing Ah My Goddess, season 1. :3

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Break Blade - second movie
    Whilst it is not as good as the first one, it still had its moments. The action and fighting toned down a little in this movie, which I did not like at all. Rygart wasn't properly developed and his past-story was not clearly explained and not in any way related to the current events. Overall, I like this movie, but it could have been better in many aspects/ways.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Just started rewatching FLCL. It's been years. I'm excited, I'd forgotten how beautiful it was.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    True Tears 1-7

I seriously love this anime. One of the best romantic anime I have seen yet far. I love its characters and its plot. So far 10/10.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I watched a few episodes of TriGun yesterday, it's nice to see that Vash is stepping up the badass, and the insurance girls are becoming less annoying as time goes on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back