• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Years
  • Metroid Dread.
    Only just started. The Klonoa games took me longer to beat than expected, especially since I did a bunch of bonus levels too >.>
    This is gonna be my first time plying a game from the Metroid series =3

Panda280

Panda280
    Years
  • Playing Andaron saga. A fire emblem rom hack. The story and music are really good.

Metroid Dread is a bit hard. Don't give up and keep push through.

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years
  • Playing Golden Sun and Fire Emblem 7 for GBA. i'm planning to play Injustice 1 Ultimate Edition when i got my PS4 back, because it needs a maintenance to be working (i'm spanish, sorry if i have grammatical errors)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker.

Wanted a nice chill game after beating 3 hard platformers. Game is a bit repetitive though. On the plus side the levels are pretty small so I can just easily pick it up whenever.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Recently finished playing Ikenfell, a pixel-art RPG available on the Switch. Enjoyed it overall, decent mechanics and a great story to keep you engaged.

Years
  • Started playing Code Vein (many years late) with my girlfriend because it was on special for like $20 (it's usually like $90). Neither of us have much experience with the soulslikes out there but it's been an alright experience so far.

Also recently completed a few Nine Parchments runs with her and must do Firewatch soon for my monthly game.

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years
  • Mother 3 for GBA. I guess all the good things a lot of people say about this game are true, and i don't regret of nothing play it for the first time :)

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
  • Cyberpunk 2077. Finally decided to continue playing it after I gotten myself focused on other games that decided they needed my attention. And where I just bought the Phantom Liberty DLC, I'm getting myself back into the swing of things before the DLC goes live tomorrow.

Years
  • Baldur's Gate 3 was bought for me as an early birthday gift, so I started that too. So far it's been really good but I'm not quite far enough in to say if it's earned all the hype or not just yet.

Years
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy.

Not sure I'm gonna play all 3 of them. I'm in the first atm and struggling pretty badly and not enjoying the game at all. Might just try and complete the first one and then ditch this.

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years
  • I'm still playing Mother 3. Gosh, it's so sad how the story goes by the moment of playing it. It's just the first episode, and is giving me sad feelings

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Recently finished Octopath 2. Undoubtedly a better game than its predecessor in numerous ways such as the story, the protagonists and being able to speed up grinding.

And especially for not having to go through an eight-part boss gauntlet each time you attempt the final boss.

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
    Years
  • I usually play three or four games at a time on my PC, almost always of different genres so that I can play whatever type of game I'm in the mood for.

Current Action Game: I recently finished Kirby's Dream Land 2. Overall, pretty short and easy, but the last boss battle against Dark Matter was quite difficult and I had to abuse save states to beat the second form. I'm good at normal Kirby gameplay from playing a ton of Super Star Ultra as a kid, but the special Rainbow Sword mechanics were really tricky to learn. After that, I picked Dishonored back up and did another level. I'm going high chaos, of course. I don't enjoy pacifist runs in Stealth games and I like making the areas safe to explore by assassinating all the guards.

Current Strategy Game: Right now, I'm slowly playing through the campaign of Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic. This was the first Fantasy TBS game I ever played, back when I was a teenager, but I was never very good at it. I'm trying to get around to beating the campaign, this time, and I'm currently in the middle of the third Julia map.

Current Non-Pokemon RPG: I'm playing through the original Dragon Quest 1. It's quite interesting to see how the genre started off, but it's not something I'd recommend in its own right, the game has aged quite badly by modern standards and I don't recommend it as anything other than a historical curiosity. You only get one character, no character customization, only a handful of options in combat, a tiny world, and you can only save in one town at the very beginning. It really feels like a tech demo for all the stuff that would come later.

And, of course, I'm still playing some Pokemon on my Steam Deck.

Years
  • Just finished Super Mario Odyssey earlier today.
    Collected every Moon I could, but I'm not doing the 100 Jump rope or 100 Volleyball moons though lmao

Back