• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

CrimsonMajestic

From Dusk to Dawn
Years
  • Until I receive my pre-ordered physical copy of the Switch version of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, it's a toss up of Shin Megami Tensei IV (which I have learned that I eat up SMT games), more "dailies" on Pokemon USUM, and Smash Ultimate (now that I finally have a Gamecube controller adapter).

Years
  • Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

This game was on my list since it got released and I finally bought it in December. So far it's great. The story and Senua's psychosis makes the game unique.

Years
  • I have added Tales of Symphonia to my list. It's been years since I've played it last and I wanted my boyfriend to experience of my favorite games. He got to watch the ending first (I had a single file at the final boss thank GOD) so I could get that sweet, sweet GRADE shop. I had 8306(!!) from my multiple playthroughs as a teen. I bought legit everything but Affection and Increase Tension, because I couldn't remember what that did.

Though right now I'm actually playing Tales of Vesperia... gotta scratch that JRPG itch on my day off.
    I meant to finish it first before playing Symphonia but whoops

Oh and I'm still playing Splatoon 2 and Pocket Camp pretty much daily.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    La Mulana!
    A metroidvania with heavy emphasis on extremely cryptic puzzles. Loving it

Cid

Years
  • Pokémon Yellow on the 3DS Virtual Console. Loving it so far. I reached my favorite city in the entire franchise, Vermilion City. Pikachu loves me. I caught an Abra and it's now a Kadabra. I caught a Mew on the Nugget Bridge and have footage of said encounter. And now I'm just training up a Rattata to have a Raticate for the Pokédex. I should get the Itemfinder soon.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Dunno why I post in this thread, my only answer is gonna be Monster Hunter or Pokémon. :p

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • managed to play some platinum today and beat volkner. off to victory road i go............. also i've been playing birth by sleep still but i just keep going to the mirage arena and putting off ven's final boss fights w vanitas. i just don't feel like screaming at my television and sweating like a pig u kno what i mean guys????

pq2 is staring at me angrily from its box............

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • also i've been playing birth by sleep still but i just keep going to the mirage arena and putting off ven's final boss fights w vanitas. i just don't feel like screaming at my television and sweating like a pig u kno what i mean guys????

As someone who did Crit Level 1, I know what you mean. Mine Square spam is your friend, though.

pq2 is staring at me angrily from its box............

But anyway, aside from the occasional CTR Nitro Fueled session and progress on my casual Kingdom Hearts Timeline Playthrough (I'm up to Re: Chain of Memories Riku stuff), I'm still playing Persona Q2. I'm almost done with the compendium and still have to reach the final boss. I'm up to the fourth floor of the final labyrinth. Yoshitsune is still broken because of course he is.

Cid

Years
  • Going home to Stardew Valley tonight after a month of adventuring in Kanto. Hope Alex enjoys the Kanto-style Complete Breakfast I'll be cooking for him the day after. 😘

Phyrrhic

It's not very effective...
    Years
  • Team Fortress 2, HeartGold, and Celeste

I picked up a few games during the Steam summer sale, so I want to get to those, and im trying to start Monster Hunter World... but the systems in that game are overwhelming

Back