• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Super late to this but I just downloaded Genshin today as my friend suggested we should play together. I'm excited to try it. Despite knowing a lot of people who play, I have no clue about anything related to Genshin so it will be an experience. Hope I don't get sucked in before exams but :D

Have also been playing Ace Attorney trilogy on Switch when I get the time and a bit of Pokemon Unite!

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Finished Tales of Vesperia DE last night! Fun game, holds up very well despite being a 12 year old game. And the OST is amazing, not a single boring track imo.
    Will be playing Sakuna of Rice and Ruin next, I've seen mostly positive reviews so it's definitely piqued my interest.
    Both on Switch.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    Now that I'm moving to a city urban fantasy games are more appealing. I've playing a lot of Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoners and Persona 3 Portable as a result. I'm also playing The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles with one of my moms. Even though I've already played the fan translation it's interesting seeing how she plays.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm playing FFXIV :B

Couldn't find a thread for it here - I suppose all pokécommunity ffxiv players just live in their Discord channel?

Years
  • Oh man... well here's the list:

The Great Ace Attorney 2: Resolve
    Fire Emblem: Three Houses
    Diablo 2 Resurrected (Beta was out a few days ago!)
    Borderlands 3

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Well... Sunday night I finally finished Final Fantasy 7 Remake (Part 1). Overall... I'd say the game was an 8/10. I had a lot of fun with it at times but also struggled with it a bit more than I was really expecting to (in a bad way). Also... this so-called 'controversial' ending seemed completely fine to me. So... yeah... I'm not going to really say much else. You should all know by now that when it comes to me and Final Fantasy... I have the minority opinion on these sorts of things. Or just in general when it comes to so-called 'controversial' video game topics.

I started playing Trails of Cold Steel 1 last night. I'm playing the first 2 games in the frachise back-to-back. It's pretty fun admittedly so far. Gives me MAJOR Persona vibes (except without Personas lol)

Years
  • Finally started with Breath of the Wild. It's... pretty boring and bland so far. Hopefully it will get better. But I have a bad feeling it's just overrated game.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Ys Origin was done. Little bit of Genshin. I started playing Ys: Memories of Celceta. The music has been really good so far, I love it :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2022
    Finally started with Breath of the Wild. It's... pretty boring and bland so far. Hopefully it will get better. But I have a bad feeling it's just overrated game.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who bounced off that game. I know it's got stellar reviews and such, but I really think extremely open world games like that just aren't for me. It's a whole lot of plain grass fields for like the first 2-3 hours of the game, and maybe other people better than me can figure out how to break physics and beat up the boss in that time but I just spent hours running around in grass. Might pick it up again sometime but I'm tempted to just watch/read playthroughs for the lore tbh.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Recently I've been playing a ton of Death's Door recently. Such a fun little indie game, highly recommend it to anyone who wants something new and unique.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Deemed it time to try Casual Maddening with the Blue Lions. Will be the third playthrough. Seems manageable with New Game+ so far. (Narrowly averted a Month 0 mistake. Carried over data from an "After Battle" of the final map rather than "Cleared-Game". Realized the mistake after noticing missing support and class mastery unlocks.)

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Well at the moment i put my Super Mario RPG playthrough on hold cause I purchased FFVII in japanese and the international version ive been wanting to beat PS1 FFVII the NA version, I also put on OoT N64 on hold as well cause of Skyward Sword, but theres a fire in my area well its close by but not enough for it to evacuate but the smoke has been here for like 2 weeks, I have most my things packed in case so ive been just playing FFVII to beat it since im about to start on Disc 3.

Years
  • just finished the main story of Ys8 - Lacrimosa of Dana, and will be moving on to Ys9 - Monstrum Nox and tackling the post game of Ys8 whenever I feel like switching things up. Highly recommend if you like the Tale of series

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Finished the Ace Attorney trilogy last night. What a way to end the trilogy, the last case of Trials and Tribulations was probably one of my favourites so far. I'm moving onto Apollo Justice today and plan to tackle the rest of the games as I get around to them. I'm excited to play the rest of the games. Still playing Genshin which I've been doing everyday throughout this break. :P

Back