• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Currently working on a replay of Banjo-Kazooie. Just for fun. I've cleared this game 100% too many times to count. And doing it again this time. But, it's just so much fun.

Also going to star Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! soon. Never played it before.

Years
    Well, I'm working on beating Red in Pokemon Heartgold and I have my Steel Monotype Challenge in Pokemon Pearl. I'm also playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the third time, just for nostalgia purposes (and I can't wait for the next game, Skyward Sword). I'm thinking about finishing Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days 'cause for some reason, I haven't finished it yet. And, of course, all of my sports games like NHL2K10 and MLB09: The Show when I'm bored, of course ('cause yeah, I'm a sports fan lol).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Tales of Eternia (PSP) → I lost 6 hours of gameplay yesterday when my PSP turned off abruptly when it still had 2/3 bars of battery. Ugggh. :( It was a lot of tedious GPS stuff too so I'm not too keen on doing it over again. But if I must, I must. Probably not for a few days though.

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) → Making progress! I finally got out of chapter 11 (ugggh so long) and I'm at the beginning of 12 now. I'm getting there!

Dead Space (360) → I got a 360 back from repair and, though I'm sending it back soon (they sent me one with this huge scratch :\), until I can open a new support request, I'm gonna hopefully finish this game at least.

Left 4 Dead (+ 2) → Playing the campaigns with friends. Need to finish up the last campaign in the first game so I can set it to beaten quickly. XD;

Picross 3D → Picked this up again last night after my PSP turned itself off. u_u; I've still got a lot of puzzles to go. :( I want to finish this (and ToE) so I don't feel guilty when I start Tales of Innocence at the end of the week. D:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Sort of just playing multiplayer in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Blur.

Just ordered Red Dead: Redemption, so that should arrive sooner or later.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2017
    Just got Crackdown 2... Can't wait to play with my buds! Who knew collecting 500 agility orbs could be so fun?

Years
    I'm playing several DS games daily.

Grand Theft Auto China Town Wars
    Pokemon Soul Silver
    N+
    Pokemon Leaf Green (gba emu on DSi)
    Pokemon Diamond
    And just started Trozei

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    I play Mario Kart Wii over Wi-Fi constantly as a way to let off steam. Not everyone's perfect release, but I find it relaxing. As far as RPGs go, I'm pretty into Tales of Legendia right now. On hold are Cave Story, Tales of Phantasia, and Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon.

Esmas

General
    Years
    Since I just had my birthday, I got Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Call of Duty: World at War. Finally, these are like my first games for my Wii ;____;

EDIT: Oh, and and I'm trying to get through the Pokéthlon still in Pokémon SoulSilver and I've only got 3 Gym Badges in Platinum. Aaannd I just beat that huge guy with the chains in TLoZ: Twilight Princess.

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    I'm playing:

-Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii)
    -Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
    -Pokemon Xd:Gale Of Darkness(GC)
    -Unreal Tournament '99 (PC)
    -Pokemon SoulSilver(DS)
    -Pokemon Emerald (GBA)
    -Diablo (PC)
    -Half-Life (PC)

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Me plays:
    -Pokemon Platinum
    -Pokemon HeartGold
    -Warcraft 3
    -Sacred Underworld

Yeah. Warcraft 3 and Sacred Underworld.

Sweet Visions

..is cool!
    Years
    I am loosely playing Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword.
    I am viciously playing Pokemon SoulSilver, Pokemon Platinum, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town and Harvest Moon: Back to Nature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back