• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2022
    Been happy playing Halo Reach for quite some time. It seemed to fix all the online problems that Halo3 had (namely quitters every game and no one ever having mics).

Last edited:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I dropped everything I was playing to play a certain game.

Catherine (ENG/PS3) - So far I like it. Since i bought it cause the Persona team worked on it. I really like Persona 3/Portable.

Tales of Graces F (JPN/PS3) - Still Trophy Hunting :3 And also started My Solo Run with Asbel Lhant. :3

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • I just picked up Valkyrie Profile and Darkstalkers: The Chaotic Tower from GameStop (Yes, I know they're horrible. I hate them. But, as Neil Gaiman said, "The game may be rigged, but it's the only game in town") for about $20. Currently playing Valkyrie Profile, though I'm peeved that they had twenty copies of FFXII, FFVII, and FFVIII... but no FFIX.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Mainly the first and second game. I do have the third game as well but I'm not fond of using my DS right now. That and my sister can't watch as easily (yes, I have PW:AA on the wii herp a derp). I've did all the cases except the fifth one (which you must buy, wah) in the first game and I did the first, third, and fourth in the second game. Will probably play the second game tomorrow, as well seeing about purchasing the last case for the first game because it's oh so totally worth it.

.MiKeY

Tank Operator
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Eden Eternal
    Fire Emblem Sacred Dawn (Hack of FE8)
    Pokemon Blue Kaizo (Hack of Pokemon Blue)
    Pokemon Fire Red Omega (Hack of Pokemon Fire Red)

I play alot of hacks. ^^

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    pokemon sapphire
    runescape
    call of duty black ops
    elder scrolls oblivion

*edit*

found harvest moon yesterday evening and im still playing now with no end in sight. friends of mineral town is second only to pokemon emerald in fun factor,lasting value, and addictiveness. ill get to my other games after i achieve a few advancements...till then its game time bye

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    Currently playing the following games.

Ds:

• Pokemon White

Xbox:

• Halo 3
    • Halo Reach
    • COD

FlameChocobo

Warrior of Hoenn
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness and Resident Evil 4 for the Nintendo Gamecube - These are the games I recently bought at GameStop after eating at Subway.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D right now. I got it the day after its release. Anyway, I'm stuck at the end of the Fire Temple. I can't get onto the platform with the boss door. ;__;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Super Mario World.

More specially, Super Mario Advance 2. But, colour-corrected to look like the original SuperNES game. And I'm playing it with the Wii Classic Controller and have the GBA buttons/controls mapped out similarly to how it was on the SuperNES.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back