• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
  • I just started another playthrough of Tales of Symphonia, and I am technically still playing Pokemon White, although likely, I'll be letting that one fade since I beat it already and have no intention of competitive battling for now.

Years
  • Playing Europa Universalis 3 Divine Wind as Karaman, a minor but (from my first impression) not completely hopeless power that starts in southern Turkey, and after some early, easy success it's frustrating. Byzantium fell to my men, and by taking all their land I expanded from 3 to 6 provinces, but now I have a problem. I have land powers to pretty much all sides, so the idea is to conquer some tiny joke nations in the Mediterranean, Greece and the Balkans. Problem: Venice. I hate Venice. Venice is guaranteeing the independence of every single one of these useless island nations just to piss me off, and they will go to war with me. Because my possessions are disconnected (4 provices in south Turkey, one in southern Greece and of course Istanbul) and their navy is absurdly huge, I will lose the war no matter what, once the Bosporus is blocked by ships, there is nothing I can do. Their army is weak, but mine will be locked in one place, and I will lose. I can only hope Austria or some other land power that can reach them will attack and defeat them, making them defeatable for me. Until then, I could maybe attack Tunisia or something, and take over their place. Land is land, even if it's not the best land.

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
    Years
  • Right now I'm playing Final Fantasy XIII Yeah, I'm a little behind. >.<
    Buuut, I must say, I miss the battle system of Final Fantasy XII...and I miss Fran...that bunny girl is my favorite. And that sexy Baltheir. *DROOLS*
    I have a Final Fantasy addiction, sue me.

PaperNapkin

Owner of Red Hair.
    Years
  • After missing out on a lot of gaming due to University, I have stocked up on a lot of games since graduating and am slowly making my way through them.

Assassin's Creed III
    Batman Arkham Asylum
    Final Fantasy XII-2
    Ico/Shadows of the Colossus HD
    Skyrim
    Donkey Kong Country Returns
    Kirby's Retun to Dreamland
    Okami
    Super Paper Mario
    Metroid: Other M
    Metroid Prime 3
    Twilight Princess

And the list keeps growing @_@

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Playing The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword in Hero Mode. Sometimes I wish there were hearts hidden here and there.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Playing The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword in Hero Mode. Sometimes I wish there were hearts hidden here and there.

If you get the heart medallion (or whatever it's called, it's been awhile) hearts begin to appear when you kill monsters or on the heart plants. It's a small chance though.

And i'm playing Final Fantasy IX just to be on topic, hahaha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I finished replaying all of the Ace Attorney game, so now I'm replaying Star Fox Adventures. It's one of the few games that I have actually beaten several times and still find it enjoyable upon replay. I'm at the Lightfoot Village, in the Krazoa place trying to beat the Test of Fear. I can't see to keep in the green despite not paying attention to the Dinosaurs. :|c

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Right now I'm completely addicted to Minecraft, but there is one other game I've been playing a lot. It's called Neopets: Puzzle Adventure *don't judge x]* and it's basically a really addictive puzzle game... It doesn't really have much to do with Neopets and at first I thought it looked rubbish, but my friend bought it for me as a present so I had to play it there and then in front of her and it was actually pretty good x]

BiZNicK

Stop looking at me.
    Years
  • Final Fantasy VII

Soon to be followed by:

Final Fantasy VIII
    Final Fantasy IX
    Final Fantasy X
    Final Fantasy X-2

All while collecting fragments and playing DLC for FFXIII-2

:D

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • SoulSilver, but I was playing Ocarina of Time 3D for a while there.

I want to go back through and replay either the Bioshock series or Uncharted series soon too.

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
    Years
  • Atelier Totori. It's an amazing game. I love the character designs.
    I'm also playing Hyper-dimension Neptunia on the side. Although I don't like it as much.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Final Fantasy Tactics A2! I just got this last Friday and I've already clocked around 15 hours :D. I'm a big fan of the original on psx/psp and the 2nd game on GBA, so there's the nostalgia factor pumping me through this one.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • Dragon Age: Origins - Wanted to play his for ages, and this computer actually can. I'm really enjoying it. I'm doing the "Nature of the Beast" quest for the Dalish elves currently.

The Sims 3 - Just messing around with a couple of save files.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years

• If you get the heart medallion (or whatever it's called, it's been awhile) hearts begin to appear when you kill monsters or on the heart plants. It's a small chance though.

I know that. Can't wait 'till I find it.

I'm currently still playing Skyward Sword, but I also started to playOcarina of Time - Masterquest for GCN.

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • Ys II: Ancient Ys Vanished - The Final Chapter. This one is better in almost every way than the first one. It's... a lot more unforgiving too. Of course, it doesn't force you to hit level cap in the middle of the game... lol.

I'm also going to start playing Garou: Mark of the Wolves either this evening or tomorrow, dunno which.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Games I've been playing lately?
    Kirby 64, Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time: Master Quest, Mario party 1-3, a little bit of mario galaxy 2, and a whole bunch of black and white.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • I just beat Catherine for the PS3, so at the moment I'm playing Sonic Generations, Minecraft, Super Pokemon Rumble and I'm planning on starting Valkyria Chronicles and Cave Story 3D soon. o3o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back