• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • I finally (re)started Deus Ex: Human Revolution and I'm continuing through Halo Anniversary (via MC Collection). I'm enjoying both of them so far.

Sir Codin

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (SO. FUCKING. MUCH)

And also a little game made back when Ubisoft was good. A classic I haven't played in a while:

- Prince Of Persia: The Sands of Time

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I started playing Final Fantasy VI on my phone via myboy. Haven't played enough to have impressions on story or anything but I like the world and the music a lot.

Will probably play through Tomb Raider and Her Story soon. And will start up Skullgirls and Blazblue for some fun too. In a few days.

Waiting desperately for september to be here asap so I can get my hands on MGSV: The Phantom Pain. <333

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Been playing a whole buffet of games as of late. Finally got back in my achievement hunting ways. Games I've played the last few days include...(all on Xbox One)
    • Shovel Knight
    • Rogue Legacy
    • Destiny
    • Goat Simulator
    • Legend of Korra
    • Child of Light
    • Spy Chameleon
    • Ryse Son of Rome
    I've only played a little bit of Child of Light so far but my god is that a fun game! (: I absolutely love the melodic music in the game as well, that pianist is awesome.

Bay

Years
  • Been playing a whole buffet of games as of late. Finally got back in my achievement hunting ways. Games I've played the last few days include...(all on Xbox One)
    • Shovel Knight
    • Rogue Legacy
    • Destiny
    • Goat Simulator
    • Legend of Korra
    • Child of Light
    • Spy Chameleon
    • Ryse Son of Rome
    I've only played a little bit of Child of Light so far but my god is that a fun game! (: I absolutely love the melodic music in the game as well, that pianist is awesome.

I recently finished Child of Light a couple nights ago! The music is indeed very awesome, along with the art. Their turn-based battle system is pretty neat, too. Story and characters I think can use some improvements, but still enjoyable for the most part.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Right now, it's solely Borderlands: The PreSequel on the PS4. Been having a fuckton of fun with the gladiator class lol.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • Have you beaten Dark Souls II? I got stuck on the giant spider o_o

I have beaten DS2 more times than I can count. I have almost 500 hours on one character alone, and probably over 1000 hours across all characters.

If you're on XBox I miiight be able to help you, f I have a character who's in your range.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Boyfriend and I have been playing a lot of ARK: Survival Evolved. A lot, a lot. I already have 64 hours on it, it's going to be my most-played game in about 20 more hours (anyone remember when I bought it during the summer sale even though I didn't want to? I'm glad he talked me into it.)
    I've also been trying to recruit other PCers to play it with us on my private server because I've been treating it like Pokemon meets Minecraft, except with neon dinosaurs instead, but it's still too expensive. :c

And playing Fable: Anniversary when I get solo game time, but I only have about 4 hours on it so far. Usually my only free time is after Boyfriend gets home from work and then it's immediately, "Let's go tame a Spinosaur!"

Years

Got an ending.
    Spoiler:
    Guess I'll go through a different path this time. I know there's certain things you have to do to get certain endings but I'm just going to go for the easy ones for now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2015
    I'm currently playing Pikmin 2 for the first time. I gotta say, I'm loving how straight forward it is. Lets also not forget how adorable it is. ♥

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
  • I'm currently playing Pikmin 2 for the first time. I gotta say, I'm loving how straight forward it is. Lets also not forget how adorable it is. ♥
    I skipped the second one. I loved the first, though, and chose the third as my free game when I bought my refurbished Wii U and got the game deal. The Pikmin series are like a Douglas Addams novel to me - I love them if I pick them up, but getting myself to pick them up is really hard and a lot of time will pass between playing/reading.

Anyways, I'm playing Terraria right now. The new update adds soooo much stuff, it's fantastic. I've just beaten the Moon Lord (newest "final boss"), trying to get him to drop a gun, after that I dunno what I'll do. Maybe make a new character in expert and try to beat it all over again.

I'm also playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf again. I've had this town for two years. Wolfgang still won't give me his pic.

Years
  • Crusader Kings II, Empire Earth, and Empire Earth II were all games I played some over the weekend.

Learning tutorial on CK II (lot of complex mechanics, still learning). For both EE games, I just dove right into skirmishes and re-learned how to play on the fly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back