• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

I've been playing Animal Crossing a lot lately. Also been playing Half-Life 2 a lot.

Zet

Years
    I finished Oblivion, and now I'm replaying Skyrim. Running surprisingly better than I thought it would.

Still getting the occasional frame drop now and then, but nothing that will ruin the experience.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm playing Super Smash Bros for 3DS and a little bit of Pokemon Picross. I wanna see how far I can get in the latter until the F2P kills me. {XD}

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Batman Arkham Knight and Race the Sun on PS4. I was hoping to try to play one of the free to play games that came out this month but they're all garbage. I'm about to get Fallout 4, however, so I'm excited about that. Also, I was playing Binding of Isaac: Rebirth on PS4 as well, but am kinda finished for a while since I finally unlocked all of the endings.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I am currently Rank 18 on Grand Theft Auto Online. Me and my best friend have been kicking ass on missions! The laptop I'm using right now doesn't quite meet requirements, so it's been kinda laggy at times, though for the most part I can sustain a steady 20-30 frames.

When I feel like playing my 360, the name of the game is Arkham City. My only regret so far is that there's not more Catwoman. They flushed out an entire character and then she only has 2 story relevant missions. Which are implausibly spread out.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Trying to catch up on some Steam games. Just got started on Psychonauts since they announced a sequel! So I might as well play that. Also racking up some hours on Team Fortress 2, as well as Undertale...I haven't gone too far in that game.

Also playing Splatoon right now, and Yoshi's Wooly World on the Wii U.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    So my dad was kind enough to actually fix my 3ds charger after the wires got dog-gnawed months ago so I'm finally continuing my casual pleb run of Fire Emblem Awakening. As I've mentioned previously, I haven't played any FE game for years so i went with the more pleb friendly option. I don't want my healer (forgot her name since its been ages since i last started) and Sumia to perma-die since i remember in one map where i learned the hard way about how Archers instagib a freaking Pegasus Rider in one hit, and in another level where the healer got attacked multiple times by enemy archers because of my horrible placement. My progress isn't far though, I just got Donny (farmer kid with a really awesome passive skill) a few hours ago.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Wii U/Eng) - Well, resuming my file of The Wind Waker, I never beaten it on Gamecube, I did own it, but I had to sell it sadly. I re-bought it on the Wii U, with the Wii U bundle with the Legend of Zelda Wii U Pad. Anyways Im close to finishing it, I just need to collect the last shard, and I gotta do a few more things (side things).

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS/ENG) - Okay, I had this on my old 3DS as a digital purchase, my 3DS got stolen by my brother, and it didnt have a Nintendo Network ID attached, I had to call up Nintendo Customer Support and I had the old serial number, so they just transferred my digital games to my recent 3DS, I have a NNID now, so its locked on to that! I had to restart my file, but hey, i got the game back! :) not too far just recently started it.

Pokemon X (3DS/ENG) - Pokemon X and Y are digital purchases as well, I got it back tho so yay! I also just started this recently. Im getting back into it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Started playing GTA V on PS4 today! I have played it before on Xbox 360 but it seems so much nicer, and updated on PS4. A really fun game, and I look forward yo playing it more throughout the break. I also have been playing Batman: Arkham Knight as well, and really enjoying it as well. I'm close to the ending of the main story, and may just go ahead and beat the game because I don't know yet if I want to try and find all of the Riddler trophies (not much of a completionist).

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Xenoblade Chronicles X - Nearly done the game. Only have the last chapter left, and oh boy. Am I ever prepared, lmao. I'm sitting at around 70 hours right now, but I'm sure that I could have finished around twenty hours ago, if I wasn't doing sidequests and Joker grinding. I really enjoyed my time with this game though. Story may had been a step backwards, and there are a couple of design choices I would gripe on. But, it's done a decent job on improving the foundation that was laid down from its predecessor.

Trails in the Sky SC Evo - Fully-voiced Father Kevin. Fully-voiced Loewe. Fully-voiced Olivier. Oh, boy. 3rd Evo come sooner, please. I want my Star Door 14 to be in voiced glory.

Trails of Cold Steel - All right. Voices are sort of grating on me. Laura and Fie are my two biggest offenders (coincidentally being my favourite characters for the Erebonia trilogy), with everyone else ranging from okay - mildly good. Hopefully, it gets better as it goes on. But, eh. I'm expecting to cringe during the ending scenes. Regardless, I've already beaten the game (twice), it'll be a quick playthrough. One cool thing that's exclusive to the localization, was the removal of event markers on the mini-map for certain parts of the game. Which is cool, because the game treated you like a bumbling idiot at times with the constant need to tell you where to go, despite it being painfully obvious.

Years
    I've been playing Animal Crossing New Leaf a lot lately (maybe too much. lol).
    I'm finishing up LEGO Lord of the Rings with my nephew too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back