• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] What are you doing in the game now?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Literally just got it, finished downloading and opened it up!!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Was about to face Lilligant but then found a random shiny Yanma and decided to use it on my team. I'm leveling it up rn, just a few levels tho, before challenging Lilligant so that it can hold its own against it like the rest of my team.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm up to 3 stars and just now getting to Kleavor. It's still a whole lot of getting used to.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm now on the Kleavor mission. I caught the alpha Kricketune and a Graveler as well as beating a Parasect. Good to know you can still beat Pokemon that are ~15 levels above you. xD

Years
  • I just unlocked the second area but I'm gonna spend the next couple of days clearing out requests and hunting for lost satchels. I don't want to continue until I can evolve my Eevee into a Glaceon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2022
    So, I'm trying to get all the Unown and do the entire dex before the final boss fight, because I've heard people say that they are two endings. I figure the best would be gotten after "Seeking out all Pokémon" like the Arc Phone told us to.

Years
  • I like to think I've done a healthy mix of exploring and story. I just earned my 5th star rank tonight, my team is mostly mid-forties, and my next story quest is to obtain Sneasler so I can scale mountains.

I have a good amount of Pokémon caught, but there's a lot more work involved in actually completing Pokédex entries, so I'm wary of sinking too much time into that just now. I'm happy enough with one of each Pokémon (form) for now, and will focus on completing each Pokédex task after finishing with the story.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • Leveled up a Scyther to almost 30 then I realized it wasn't the nature. I entered the second major area, continuing the grind to evolve typhlosion. At this point I'm mainly focusing on my team.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I just established the second base camp in the second area. I'm still looking for new Pokemon to replace some of the older party members with.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Just finished the main storyline on my lunch break. I didn't have time to do any postgame content before I had to go back to work but I will be doing so later. I am enjoying the game overall, but I will say that I am liking the battling aspect of the game even less than I do in the main series titles.

Years
  • Just finished the main storyline on my lunch break. I didn't have time to do any postgame content before I had to go back to work but I will be doing so later. I am enjoying the game overall, but I will say that I am liking the battling aspect of the game even less than I do in the main series titles.

Curiously, is there any reason you don't like it as much?

I'm currently exploring the third area and just caught a few Vulpix and Hisuian Growlithe. Going to keep looking around for alpha forms of any of these guys to catch and possibly use. ❤️

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm a few days late to the party, I was at my mom's house for a few days. But this morning, I got PLA in my mailbox! Right now, I'm trying to get familiar with the game.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Curiously, is there any reason you don't like it as much?

I know that battling is one of the franchise's core components, and I honestly have no problem with it as part of the game in general. But I get my enjoyment from the games by catching and raising Pokemon and filling out the Pokedex. Since battling is part of that, I'm honestly fine with it in that regard.

My problem with it is how it can, at times, slow me down or frustrate me when I'm trying to just get to the next location, reach a Pokemon Center when I'm in dire need, or simply complete the main storyline, only to have my path blocked by trainer after trainer, especially the ones who either can't be passed without being spotted or who constantly turn around or, worst of all, who refuse to turn for what seems like forever only to turn and face you the millisecond they finally do and you try to sneak past them. Furthermore, I'm not skilled enough to be a competitive level player, which makes battles with trainers who are programmed with tournament level strategies difficult for me to overcome. I avoid the various battle facilities for this reason.

Despite the occasional hard battle, however, I can still make it through the average main series game fairly well. Pokemon Legends is a different story. No matter what I do, I can't survive a battle without at least one Pokemon fainting, even if the opposing party is several levels lower and is using moves mine resist. Enemies seem to hit much harder than normal, and at times I have to take a break just to keep the frustration from taking over.

I am enjoying the game despite my complaints, but the battle system is one of my least favorite things about it, and something I feel could have used a bit more thought in some ways.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'm actually stuck right now trying to get past Arcanine on that lava flowing island. It'll probably be awhile till I calm that dog down but I'm worried it'll just get harder as the previous Liligant was no piece of cake for me. Reflexes just aren't as good as they used to be. Lol.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I have calmed 4 nobles. I have just evolved my third Petilil into Lilligant. I now have a regular sized Lilligant, a very small Lilligant and an Alpha Lilligant.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Just finished the main storyline yesterday and now working on postgame content! Trying to think of how I want to change up my team and am going to take some time to explore and catch the alpha Pokemon I needed to come back to. I also would like to shiny hunt for any Pokemon in mass outbreaks that seem interesting :>

Back