• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] What are you doing in the game now?

Cid

Years
  • Currently shiny hunting for an Ursaring. Very thankful that the mass outbreak spawned so close to the Mountain Camp. This is my second active shiny hunt in this game; the first was for a shiny Hisuian Zorua. The little blue fox became part of my main team for the last part of the story. I ended up evolving him and my Hisuian Sneasel during the postgame, too, because I liked their preevolved forms too much, haha.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I just finished the main story and about to work on post game.
    I do want to go through my Pastures and start evolving pokemon and releasing ones I no longer need. While I've been releasing pokemon, I think it is time to do some clean up with ones that still need to evolve.

Aside from that, I am working on every side quest that I can do before I continue the main post game story.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Searching for the Pokémon/items I need to fill out the rest of my 'dex (just trying to catch 'em all, not trying to max out research levels). 19 13 6 2 Pokémon remaining!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Up to 212 caught and 45,780 research points. Still more to go but it's been fun.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Almost there. 236 seen 235 caught 234 with at least 10 research points. Got the Unown, Espeon (not seen yet) and Spiritomb left. 58,570 points with 1,430 remaining. Whew!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Just "completed" my Pokédex and attempted Arceus twice. My reflexes aren't cut out for this!

EDIT: Finally defeated Arceus after cooling down a bit. Thinking about taking a break from the game until it gets HOME support so I can (hopefully) transfer in some 'mon to use while completing requests and Shiny-hunting.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Just got my 10th rank and all the Pokémon (to research level 10). Next is Arceus. Just found out that it is possible to "continue" a battle (at the current damage level to Arceus) even if you black out. This should make it possible for me to get past Arceus. Doesn't bother me if I keep continuing as I don't think I can beat Arceus without doing so. Lol.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Just beat Avalugg. That was hell, I never want to do that again. The boss fights in this game are something else, let me tell you. <_<

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I was just trying to set up my headphone and in the process caught alpha Snorlax and an alpha Drifloon. Probably not doing the end of the 3rd area before the weekend, though...

I've also finally figured out where you can see the research points for each Pokemon. And it only took me a little bit longer than half the game! ^^"

Years
  • Working through the dex to get a 10 in each Pokémon's research tasks page, and getting what I missed! Slowlyyy getting there. Happy to have finally found more Munchlax and 10'd it today, those are a pain to find sometimes. :x

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I finished the 3rd area after a very annoying fight. I've never actually figured out how to deal with that fire stuff in the middle of the arena, though. xD

Immediately after I did the Manaphy quest and managed to catch all three Phione, as well. It even turns out one of them has a Modest Nature. Also Phione finally gets Calm Mind. I've been waiting for this since forever!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Got Phione and Manaphy - battled with them to research level 10. Proceeded to receive the shiny charm. And then caught Shamin and Darkrai.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • After finishing the story and catching every Legendary.
    Spoiler:
    I have been working on the Pokedex and evolving pokemon. I am also grinding merit points so I can get evolution items since I haven't had a time/space dome in a while.

I may start shiny hunting once I finish the evolution pokemon left. I still have a fair few pokemon I've never caught or even seen that are in the game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Working on my PokéDex and wanting to chuck my Switch trying to catch the Weather Legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Started with Garchomp and Gallade changing their status from Complete! To Perfect! This will take a lot of time to complete. Yikes!

Years
    • she/they
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    I want to say I'm working on my Perfect Dex Quest but I've just been grinding Blissey for a mini Level 100 gauntlet while I try desperately to tell myself next time I'll beat the end game boss.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Trying to get Landorus and it....isn't going so well. Probably going to stop and go back to doing some evolutions + tasks for the dex instead.

I think Landorus was the easier for me, but I may have gotten lucky with his positioning. If you are struggling thought, use a ton of smoke bombs. I think I ended up using like 10 per encounter.

As for me, I am struggling to find Eevee. I think I have about 4 or 5 more I need to catch. I've evolved most pokemon that use an item or evolve with a move, but I think I still have a few pokemon I need to find in the wild, specifically time distortions since I only ever seem to get Time Distortions in the first zone.

Back