• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Anxiously checking election results for the rest of the night.

Years
    Stressing over being introduced to new letters in this typing practice website with my new keyboard layout. I'mma need to use qwerty for everything else still lol.

pkmin3033

Playing a little Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth whilst I wait for the painkiller to kick in so I can do more productive things!

pkmin3033

Thinking I should really draw or play a video game, not sit and listen to awful remixes on Youtube. xD

pkmin3033

Doing a couple of pictures in Happy Colour whilst I think about things.

pkmin3033

About to pick up my iPad and try to colour in this nightmarish Mega Venusaur picture. xD

Years
    Playing Pokemon Sienna. My love for rom hack playing has come back. I don't think I'll be Lets Playing on Youtube anytime soon still though, as I kinda realized that was the whole reason I fell out of love in the first place. I wanna go back to gaming for me, and not for an audience.

Back