• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Only one hour left until freedom. <_<
    It's nearly 1pm and I haven't been to sleep yet so I guess I better go to bed 😅
    You better not come back here unless you've slept at least a little bit. Otherwise I'll need to bring the (plush) hammer! D:

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    Bought my Nintendo Switch! I've just set it up, going through the process of installing a buncha games! Should've remembered I needed an SD card tho :C

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Being angry over getting Qiqi in genshin impact when I wasn't even at 78/90 on the soft pity counter.

First of all how dare she, and second, I was sitting on Morax's statue with his wallet... I mean Tartaglia the 11 Harbinger of 11 Fatui Harbingers. That gold light exited me, but no. Qiqi just had to ruin my night.

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    Welp it's 12:11AM, I'm about to check my Animal Crossing as it's a new day and I get ma house, and then it's bed time for this sleepy froge as I have work at 6 >.<

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Giving my new headphones a test run on my cell phone. Next thing I'll do is test them on my computer to finish Xenoverse.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Nothing in particular. Watching some videos and waiting for the day to end.

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    Listening to a very relaxing mix of music on YouTube, talking to some of the PokeCommunity homies on Discord and about to splurge on Steam sales. :D

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Currently writing a short story for my Fontaine ocs so I can write fluff before the Big Painful Cardiopulmonary Endoscopy scene I have planned to write for my main oc on Sunday.

...Just have to do the fluff before the pain. It'll soften the blow of what I have to do on Sunday, surely.

Years
    Donating on GoFundMe. It's to Care for Claire. I heard this morning about what happened to this beautiful girl in a news report. I'm sad that she's suffered this medical emergency, and felt that I should give something to her family's efforts to raise money for her hospital bills. She seems so positive and courageous through it all.

Back