• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    Way outside my area of expertise, but even I can how much that sucks. I hope you figure it out Meister :)

Rn: being annoyed at myself after plugging my phone in to charge for an hour... and just realising I hadn't switched the plug on 😒🤦

Thanks I think I can get through and make it work, right now I'm trying to get help from one of the developers of the rom base to try to get help.

It wouldn't have hit so hard if wasn't compounding with already taxing things.

I had made the horrible decision to compile before I left for work and leave bug testing /actually seeing the results for when I got back from my night job.

Then work load ending up being more than expected, and I ended up having to work over twice as long as normal.
    Got back at like 5. Opened my rom and just felt all the pain.

So I'm not doing that again, moral of the story, never leave bug testing for after work.

but on a positive note, not every changed failed, I was able to add confusion to the list of affects for effect spore at least.

shaved and cut myself cause stupid facial hair always trolls me smh

You ever think about switching to barber's clippers instead of a razor?
    Takes a little getting used to but I've never cut myself shaving since. Just make sure if you use one it has a guard.

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I should be sleeping right now considering that it's 1 AM right now. But sleep has failed me, yet. Fortunately, it's weekend so no work and therefore no stress. So I'm just crossing off some things I want to do over the next day.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    4:20AM, insomnia and anxiety's got a grip on me so I'm trying to quell the racing thoughts, heart palpitations, and paranoia by shitposting on PC.. ahaha..ha..

(;へ:)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Feeling a lot better because I have so many lovely and supportive friends here on PC. So even though I can't sleep, I'm just generally enjoying my time trolling the forums without the perceived weight of the whole world on my shoulders. :)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm watching a Baten Kaitos LP while drafting some thread ideas for Previous Generations.

Also I try not to think about having to work tomorrow.

Years
  • Trying to figure out things, overwhelmed with emotions and trying to figured out what I truly want that makes me happy and feel peace.

Back