• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you going to be for Halloween? (2014)

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    I'm not going to be able to get a costume this year, but next year i'll be going as Robin from Fire emblem: Awakening ^^"

Reactions: Nah
    Years
    Unfortunately, nothing. There was a costume shop at the mall that I took a quick peek in the other day, but it wasn't anything special and mostly children's stuff.

Wizzro

The Magician of Darkness
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    My boyfriend and I are just going to pass out candy dressed as Freddy and Foxy from Five Night's At Freddy's.
    We have costumes that make us look like we came straight from the game. lol

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    My boyfriend and I are just going to pass out candy dressed as Freddy and Foxy from Five Night's At Freddy's.
    We have costumes that make us look like we came straight from the game. lol

Whoever is dressing up as Foxy should like, hide in a bush across the yard and run at the kids when they ring the doorbell while screaming like him haha.

Wizzro

The Magician of Darkness
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    Whoever is dressing up as Foxy should like, hide in a bush across the yard and run at the kids when they ring the doorbell while screaming like him haha.

That's a great idea, we are so going to do that. {XD}

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I'm just dressing up to pass out candy this year but... I decided I'm going to be Rainbow Dash. :3 I have this hat with long mittens, rainbow mane and pony ears. I also have the wings to go along with it as well. :D

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
    I have my Roxanne (Pokemon Omega Ruby version) ready for the the party on Friday night. Deciding how to modify my hair to keep it in line with hers was very difficult (i.e. Hairspray and many hair extensions). My wife is going as Minase Kyouko from Rival Schools. All she needs is to get a clean labcoat.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    I was gonna be Misaka Mikoto for Holloween, but i might pass since my brother is gonna be Touhma. >:(

I only have about 8 hours before people start Trick or Treating, Better just throw together something random and look really horrifying. hehehe >:)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    The younger version of Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle. It was originally a cosplay from 1-2 years ago but I had nothing else to dress up as. ;__; Didn't go trick or treating though since it wasn't really a tradition for me/we already had some candy at home.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Well I was gonna be Andy Dwyer from Parks and Recreation, but that costume become too time-consuming and expensive.Plus I procrastinated putting it together. XD So instead I pulled together a last minute Finn the Human from Adventure Time costume and gave out candy. I had no sword and wore skinny jeans instead of shorts. It was fun. I already posted this on the picture thread, but why not post it here.
    Spoiler:

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
    I don't really dress up for halloween. I just put on a football jersey with jeans lol. I think next year my friend and i will be mario and luigi, with cardboard cars and everything. It might be fun, i guess. I don't trick or treat anymore though (i just have my sister pick up crunch bars for me... yuuummmm)

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
    I was just a kitty-kat. Which was fun I guess and easy to do, since I owned a lot of black clothes, just got some kitty accessories, painted a nose and whiskers and I was all good to go.

Back