• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • Angel in blue jeans by train
    Never liked this song till i heard it a ton now i like to blast it

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • American Authors - Best Day of My Life

Can I have hipster status cause I knew this song before it got popular? I think I can. It's amazingly uplifting and catchy honestly.

Years
  • SBTRKT - Everybody Knows

This UK producer releases his second album, Wonder Where We Land this week, and I'll be listening to a lot of the tracks from it in conjunction. Looking likely to be really impressive so far on my end.

Years
  • Rap God by Eminem.

Uh, summa-lummadooma-lummayouassumingi'mahumanwhatIgottadotogetitthroughtoyou? I'm superhumaninnovativeandI'mmadeofrubber
    Sothatanythingyousayisricochetingoffofmeandit'llgluetoyouandi'mdevastatingmorethaneverdemonstrating
    Howtogiveamothauffin'audienceafeelinglikeit'slevitating
    NeverfadingandIknowthehatersareforeverwaitingforthedaythattheycansayIfelloffthey'llbecelebrating
    CauseIknowthewaytogetemmotivatedImakeelevatingmusic...
    You make elevator music.

I had to. xP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back