• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Kanye West- I Wander.

Despite all the crap Kanye gets, he really has produced some good music. Graduation is one of my favorite albums of his.

Years
  • Cool Kids by Echosmith.

That singer looks young and I didn't expect a girl to front this song, but it's still a soft and fun sounding one.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Chiddy Bang- Opposite of Adults

I feel I'm beyond on liking this song, but I'm really starting to dig it lately. I hated it at first, but it's growing on me.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • "With Wings of Feather and Glue" ~ Suis la Lune

holy. christ. if you're scared of the word 'screamo' then please seek this out. this is absolutely beautiful. incredibly passionate post-rock with screamed vocals that actually sound good. IT'S GOOD. STOP LOOKINGAT ME FUNNY.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Sia - Straight for the Knife

This album is killer. Listened to it all the way through at 1am and was everywhere emotionally.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back